☀️ Get Summer Ready. The Summer Shop now open. ☀️ SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW. PAY LATER. INTEREST FREE. FIND OUT MORE
BUY NOW. PAY LATER. INTEREST FREE ALWAYS. FIND OUT MORE
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Afterpay charges no interest for our instalment plans. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. You must be 18 or older to create an account.
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
After your order is processed by the store, you can log in to your account to view your orders, make payments and manage account details.
• If the total of the order is between $100 and $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500, over $500 must be on a credit card.
• New purchasers using Afterpay, the first instalment needs to be paid at the time of purchase.
• Existing Afterpay customers (i.e. more than 6 weeks since your first purchase with Afterpay) only need to have funds available on the card at time of checkout, the first payment won’t be deducted for 14 days.
• Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. Afterpay will send you reminders when payments will be deducted so there’s no surprises.
• *If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 by Afterpay with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still undue.
• No interest is charged.
• Returns or exchanges of goods purchased with Afterpay are subject to our normal returns and refunds terms.
• If you wish to exchange your goods and there is a price difference greater than the amount of the original purchase, this amount will need to be paid directly to AMR.
• If a partial refund is due, this will be made as an adjustment to reduce remaining instalment amounts.
• If a refund is required and no amounts have been deducted from your card, the payments will be cancelled with Afterpay.
• The funds will be credited back on your card once we have processed your return.
• For Afterpay’s complete terms and conditions, click here.