How To Get Shiny Hair Like Celebrities
Looking at your phone scrolling through and what do you see? Your favourite celebrity sharing insight into their life with you. Do you sometimes fawn over the glamorous lifestyle of your favourite celebrities on their Instagram page or in magazines where they have the perfect wardrobe, perfect makeup and the perfect hair? Their hair is never out of place and is always so beautifully shiny. It’s easy to want and wish for all of this, but do not forget celebrities have access to have the very best of the best in the business and do not achieve these looks on their own. They do have a glam squad at their beck and call to get them all red carpet ready for award ceremonies, brand launches, charity events and television and movie premieres, but do not be discouraged; achieving shiny hair like your favourite celebrities may not be as hard as you think. We have tips on how to get shiny hair like celebrities.
If your hair is dull and limp, currently looks lifeless and is lacking in moisture and you want shiny healthy hair, then you must look after it. Just with anything else like your face with makeup and your body with exercising and staying healthy, your hair needs tender loving care as well. If you want your hair to look as good as your face you need to spend the money and you can do this in the comfort of your home with these products below.
How To Get Shiny Hair Like Celebrities – Products You’ll Need
The must haves you will need is a shampoo, a conditioner, a treatment, a blow-drying UV serum or cream (heat protectant) and last but not least, an argan oil. And what brand better to help us out in this segment than the Fanola range? As you all know, it is best not to wash your hair every day so this hair ritual is best for when you wash your hair every third or fourth day.
A Step by Step Tutorial on How To Get Shiny Hair Like A Celebrity.
- Take your Fanola ORO Therapy Argan Oil Shampoo to apply a small amount of it into your hands and massage this into your hair, rinse this off and repeat. This should be done two times as this will ensure that your hair is clean and is rid of any build up of oils, dirt, grit and grime. This shampoo is enriched with micro-active Gold, argan oil and sweet Cyprus oil cleansing the hair gently and making it light, soft and shiny.
- After shampooing, towel dry your hair then take a little bottle of the Fanola Oro Therapy Restructuring Illuminating Lotion Treatment. Empty out the whole bottle into a tinting bowl. Fill the empty bottle up with lukewarm water twice and mix that into the tinting bowl together. The water added to the mixture acts as a mechanism to spread the treatment further into the cuticle. After you have mixed the lotion and water together apply the treatment all over your hair from roots to ends. And then comb this through with a wide tooth comb. Leave in for three minutes and then rinse. Please ensure that this step is only practised once a fortnight as this is the most intense part of the hair regime.
- Remove the excess water from your freshly washed hair and now apply the Fanola Oro Therapy Argan Oil Mask through to your hair from the root and to the ends again. Evenly distribute it with a wide tooth comb. Leave for three minutes and rinse.
- Towel dry your hair again and take your Fanola Oro Therapy Smoothing Fluid and take two to three pumps into the palm of your hand massage it into your fingertips and place it evenly through the hair from the root to the ends. Blow dry with a Genuine Parlux Hair Dryer.
- Once all of your hair is dry, apply your Fanola Oro Therapy Diamante. This is an argan oil which is suitable for all hair types. Pour out about a 10-cent coin amount into the palm of your hands, massage it in and apply the solution to the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. This should give you the celebrity shine that you after.
How To Get Shiny Hair Like Celebrities
TOP TIP: Once you have a fresh toner applied to your hair or a fresh colour this will amp up the shine factor by tenfold.
TIP FOR A SHINY BOUNCY BLOW DRY: To achieve a smooth, bouncy and shiny blow dry you need the perfect round styling brush for this. They come in a range of sizes but I personally use the brand Tamara Rose for the perfect blow dry brush.
Well, there you have it guys, some tips and tricks on how to get shiny hair like celebrities. Please feel free to comment below on what you think about this blog. We would love to hear from you.