Parlux is power. Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech Hair Dryer is lightweight, ergonomic, durable and powerful, the gold standard in professional hair dryers. Utilising the latest Air Ionizer Tech, Parlux Alyon is kinder to hair, creating effortlessly lustrous results.
Parlux Alyon is a combination of technology and innovation with over 40 years of Parlux expertise. The new K-Advance Plus motor gives superior performance in terms of higher power and a longer lifespan of an amazing 3,000 hours. 2250 watts of power and 84 cubic metres per hour airflow reduces drying time whilst preserving the integrity of hair. An innovative HFS (Hair Free System) allows you to easily keep the hair dryer motor clean with a simple daily action.
• 2250 watts of controlled power
• Longer lifespan: massive 3,000 hours
• Concentrated airflow: 84 m³/h airflow
• Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology: to ensure healthy drying
• 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
• Ergonomic design with balanced weight
• Ultra-lightweight: weighs just 425g
• Professional K-Advanced Plus Motor
• Anti-heating front body for easy styling
• HFS (Hair Free System): innovative hair catcher system in the filter to increase lifespan
• Soft Touch switches
• Cold Air Button
• Includes two concentrator nozzles to direct airflow
• 2 year warranty
• Made in Italy
Optimised heating areas at the front of the hairdryer means the temperature is evenly distributed and the front of the hairdryer won’t overheat. 4 temperature, 2 speed settings, a cold air button and two included nozzles make this hairdryer incredibly versatile. The innovative Hair Free System catches any loose hair caught in the back of the dryer for easy daily removal, helping to prolong the lifespan and function of the hairdryer.
The Parlux Alyon 2250W is available in seven colours, this listing is for the yellow hairdryer.
*Please note this item will be drop shipped directly from the supplier. For further information, please refer to AMR’s terms and conditions regarding drop shipping.