Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water - Intense Hydrating Mask 50g
Benefits & Features
Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water - Intense Hydrating Mask is the ultimate quenching queen. Simply brush this blue goop onto your skin and wait 10 minutes. You can expect to improve skin texture and reduce wrinkles by a remarkable 34%. You will also see a 45% decrease in redness and a 40% increase in hydration. This mask will even help to retain skin moisture by up to 30%.
Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water - Intense Hydrating Mask uses the power of nature to strengthen, hydrate, repair and soothe the skin barrier. There is Tasmanian spring water filled with natural minerals to balance the pH of the skin. There is Tasmanian fermented sea kelp to maintain a youthful appearance too, which continues the mask's oceanic theme.
Lastly, you can breathe a sigh of relief because Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water - Intense Hydrating Mask is cruelty-free, PETA-approved and dermatologist-approved. There are no sulphates, silicones, paraben, phthalates, PEGs or gluten either.
- An intense hydrating mask.
- Activates in 10 minutes.
- You can strengthen, hydrate, repair and soothe the skin barrier.
- Improve skin texture and reduce wrinkles by 34%.
- A 45% decrease in skin redness.
- A 40% increase in skin hydration.
- Retain skin moisture by up to 30%.
- Contains Tasmanian spring water to balance the pH levels.
- Tasmanian fermented sea kelp will inhibit the key enzymes responsible for wrinkles and reduced elasticity.
- Cornflower contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe redness.
- Pentavitin, hyaluronic acid and squalane will bind moisture to the skin.
- Cruelty-free, PETA-approved and dermatologist-approved.
- No sulphates, silicones, paraben, phthalates, PEGs or gluten either.
Is Sand & Sky Tasmanian Spring Water - Intense Hydrating Mask For You?
- Filled with Tasmanian ingredients.
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
- Made by an experienced brand.
- Apply a generous layer onto cleansed and dry skin using an applicator brush.
- Leave on for 10 minutes before removing with lukewarm water and patting dry.
- Follow with Splash Serum and Hydration Boost Cream daily for longer-lasting moisture retention.
Frequency: Use 2-3 times a week if you have normal skin type. Increase the frequency as suited for dehydrated and/or dry skin.
Pro-tip: For extra intense hydration, apply as the final step in your evening skincare routine as a sleeping mask after using serums and/or moisturiser. Spread a thin layer across the face and rinse off in the morning.
Aqua/Water/Eau,Butylene Glycol,Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Squalane,1,2-Hexanediol,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Saccharide Isomerate,Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract,Magnesium Aspartate,Zinc Gluconate,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Copper Gluconate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Undaria Pinnatifida Extract,Glycerin,Tocopherol,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate,Carbomer,Fragrance/Parfum,Ethylhexylglycerin,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Benzoate,Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,Fd&C Blue No. 1/Ci 42090,Limonene,Linalool,Citral