Silver Bullet Mighty Mower Clipper Cord/Cordless
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Haircutting just became easier with Silver Bullet Mighty Mower Clipper Cord/Cordless. This professional-grade tool will handle all-over grooming without fuss. The long-life magnetic motor is one of the main reasons why professionals across the country are clamouring to add this to their cart. With 6000 rpm of power, you can keep cutting hair throughout the day. Every swipe will reintroduce order and style to the chaos.
If you thought Silver Bullet Mighty Mower Clipper Cord/Cordless could not get any better, think again. The long-life lithium battery has up to four hours of runtime if you choose the cordless option. Alternatively, the corded option will provide unlimited runtime. The improved manoeuvrability and portability are certainly difficult to refuse.
The benefits still do not end there. Silver Bullet Mighty Mower Clipper Cord/Cordless offers self-sharpening stainless steel blades and an adjustable taper. There are even four comb attachments, lubrication oil and a cleaning brush. We recommend collecting other electricals from Silver Bullet to complete your collection, such as trimmers, straighteners, curlers, hot air brushes and hairdryers.
- A high-performance clipper.
- Designed for all-over grooming.
- A long-life magnetic motor motor with 6000 rpm.
- A long-life lithium battery with four hours of runtime.
- Use either corded or cordless.
- There is improved manoeuvrability and portability.
- The stainless steel blades are self-sharpening.
- Enjoy customisation with the adjustable taper.
- There are four comb attachments: 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
- Includes lubrication oil and a cleaning brush.
- A stylish sleek and black design.
Is Silver Bullet Mighty Mower Clipper Cord/Cordless For You?
- An attractive and practical clipper.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by an esteemed brand.
- You should oil the blades before the first use.
- Switch the power on at the outlet.
- The clipper can be operated with or without attachment combs.
- When attaching clipper combs, place the attachment comb onto the cutting edge and press down until it clicks into position.
- The attachment can easily be removed by lifting the hook upwards.
- After use, remove cut hairs using the cleaning brush.
- For long-lasting performance, use the oil frequently.