Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm
Benefits & Features
Styling cannot get more convenient than Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm. This remarkable tool uses a USB port to charge a series of Powermax lithium batteries. You will receive up to 25 minutes of cordless runtime during every use, which is more than enough to retouch all hair types and completely restyle fine hair.
The gentle and accessible technology inside Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm means you never need to skip your styling sessions. Simply stash the straightener in your handbag, backpack or suitcase to unlock the benefits while out and about. In fact, every purchase of Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm even includes a heat-insulated travel bag to protect your valuables.
We are still not finished listing the advantages. Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm offers full-sized 30mm ceramic plates that are able to reach temperatures of up to 220 degrees. There are four heat settings to try: 160 degrees, 180 degrees, 200 degrees and 220 degrees. Meanwhile, it is easy to monitor these settings with the digital temperature display and it is easy to keep safe with the auto cut-out function.
- A mobile rechargeable straightener.
- Perfect for touch-ups on all hair types.
- Total restyling for fine hair types.
- Charges through a USB port.
- PowerMax lithium batteries offer 25 minutes of runtime.
- Enjoy the full-size 30mm ceramic-coated plates.
- There are four heat settings: 160 degrees, 180 degrees, 200 degrees and 220 degrees.
- Features a digital temperature display.
- You will love the auto cut-out function.
- Includes a heat-insulated bag.
Is Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Straightener - 30mm For You?
- A practical and stylish straightener.
- Made from carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an experienced brand.
- Attach the USB cable to the straightener. Then, find an adaptor or suitable USB port. Plug the adaptor into a power point or the USB cable into the USB port.
- Turn the powerpoint on.
- Make sure the power switch on the straightener is in the off position.
- It is recommended the initial charge should be over a period of 4-5 hours for optimal battery performance.
- The digital display to the left of the temperature switch will show the percentage of charge.
- Once you are ready to begin styling, turn the power point off and remove the USB cable.
- Turn the power switch on and set the temperature as desired. Two beeps indicate the straightener is ready to be used at the selected temperature.
- Usage time is approximately 25 minutes at the maximum heat when the straightener is fully charged.
For short and spikey looks, apply styling gel or spray to the hair. Hold the sections up and away from the head while straightening.
For smoothing frizz, begin by applying a thermal protectant product. Section the hair into 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair into approximately 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and flip over 180 degrees (upside down). While holding the ends, slowly slide the straightener all the way through the hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl and leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, get started by pulling each section of dry hair out to a 90-degree angle from the scalp and gently moving the straightener down to the end. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, use a C-like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. A kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.