Silver Bullet Rotating Ceramic Curling Iron 1"
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Auto Shut Off
The war against flat and lifeless hair is over. Silver Bullet Rotating Ceramic Curling Iron 1" will make styling instant and effortless. All types of hair can be made into perfect waves and curls. Begin by simply pressing a button to rotate the ultra-long barrel either clockwise or anti-clockwise. The beep alert will indicate when to release the curls.
The fun does not end there. Silver Bullet Rotating Ceramic Curling Iron 1" has 14 heat settings to explore, which range from 80 to 210 degrees. Do not stress about safety when handling these high temperatures. The LDC display shows the exact heat, the cool tip will minimise burns and the auto shut-off will give you peace of mind. A heat-resistant glove is even included with every purchase.
Unlike other options, Silver Bullet Rotating Ceramic Curling Iron 1" is made to care for hair during styling. The rotating ceramic barrel is infused with argan oil, which creates shine and smoothness. The 360-degree swivel cord will reach all the right angles too. You will be adding life to your hair in no time.
- An advanced curling iron.
- Suitable for all types of hair, including thick, fine, chemically treated and coloured.
- Create the perfect waves and curls.
- Rotate the ultra-long barrel clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- A beep alert will indicate when to release the curls.
- There are 14 heat settings to explore.
- The temperature ranges from 80 to 210 degrees.
- The LCD display will show the exact heat.
- The ceramic barrel surface is infused with argan oil.
- There is an auto shut-off after one hour.
- A cool tip will minimise the risk of burns.
- Includes a heat-resistant glove.
- The 360-degree swivel cord offers flexibility.
- Dual voltage for worldwide use.
Is Silver Bullet Rotating Ceramic Curling Iron 1" For You?
- Two years of warranty.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by an outstanding brand.
Plug the appliance into the outlet prior to use. This straightener is dual voltage (120 to 240 volts) and automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when plugged into a power outlet. When required, use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration prior to use.
- Begin by switching the appliance on using the power button located on the handle just above the digital screen. The digital screen will light up blue.
- Adjust the temperature using the plus and minus buttons. The selected temperature will flash indicating the appliance is heating and stop when the desired temperature is reached.
- To rotate the barrel to the left, press the left-hand button at the base of the barrel. To rotate to the right, press the right-hand button at the base of the barrel.
- To reset the barrel to its original position, press the reset button between the left and right buttons.
- The appliance will remember the last temperature selected when turned back on.
- Wait until the appliance has fully cooled before storing away.
- After winding the hair around the barrel, leave for 8-10 seconds.
- Do not touch or comb hair until the hair cools down.
- To remove the barrel from the hair, drop downwards from the curls.
- For thick and curly hair, use a higher heat setting.
- For fine hair, use a lower setting.
- The temperature should not exceed 110 degrees for hair extensions.
The curling iron barrel becomes hot after a few seconds. Once you have switched on your appliance, be careful not to let the barrel come into contact with your skin.
Always disconnect the plug from the socket and let the appliance cool before cleaning. Then, simply clean the appliance with a moist cloth. Do not use any strong chemicals or scouring detergents. The appliance must be completely dry before using it again.