Wahl Finale Shaver 5 Star Series
Benefits & Features
1 Year Warranty
Wahl 5 Star Finale Shaver features a powerful high-speed rotary motor with high trimming precision. This motor also has low vibrations making it more comfortable to use. It is also quite durable, despite its sleek look. The design is both ergonomically sound and aesthetically pleasing. This 5-Star Wahl Pro Finale Shaver a great finishing tool designed for blending, bald fades, and necklines.
As a matter of course, The Wahl Professional 5 Star Series Finale Shaver possesses ultra-thin hypo-allergenic gold foils, which allow for a very close and bump-free finish. In addition to all these, it is very lightweight, and its cordless state makes it even easier to handle. While the 5 Star Finale by Wahl can be used with its cord, the Lithium-ion battery provides 90 minutes of cordless operation. It is a trimmer with impressive and can be used as a personal trimmer.
- It is built with a durable, low vibration high-speed rotary Motor
- Cordless operation for ease of use and flexibility
- Fading and blending with the foil with the highest quality of hypoallergenic gold foil
- Provides 80 minutes runtime after fully charged
- It takes about 120 minutes or two hours to charge fully
- Has a sleek ergonomic design with emphasis on wrist and finger comfort
- Uses durable yet compact lithium-ion batteries for power
- Decent warranty- Comes with 12-months warranty to protect you against manufacturer's defect
DISCLAIMER: If foil is damaged due to incorrect use, it is not covered under manufacturers warranty. For usage guide, please refer to link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8II6W4R2Gl8
Is The Wahl 5 Star Finale Shaver for you?
- Its cordless nature allows for easy movement and usage
- The battery life allows it to be used frequently on a number of clients before going off.
- It is very durable and has a very powerful rotary Motor that makes trimming much easier.
- Ensure that the trimmer is properly charged before use.
- Properly clean the trimmer before and after use to avoid rust and contamination
- Sterilise before use and go-ahead to give the finishing touches to your customers
- After use, clean and store properly in a dry place