Bosley BosRevive Conditioner Non Color-Treated Hair 300ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
Restore Visibly Thinning Hair.
BosRevive Volumizing Conditioner is uniquely formulated for those who want to help restore visibly thinning hair. Weightless, daily conditioner containing DHT inhibitors infuses body and shine without weighing the hair down. Saw Palmetto, a natural DHT-blocker, works with Niacin to help revitalize the hair and reduce shedding while Biotin and Panthenol help strengthen hair strands. Hair appears fuller and nourished with more volume.
Features & Benefits
- Natural Saw Palmetto also helps inhibit the action of DHT and may inhibit hair shedding.
- Biotin helps strengthen the hair follicle
- Niacin helps revitalize hair and reduce hair shedding
- Panthenol helps strengthen the hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller-looking hair
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Colour Safe
- Sulphate Free
- After shampooing, emulsify conditioner in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair with focus on mid-shaft and ends.
- Leave in up to five minutes and rinse.
- Follow with BosleyMD treatment products.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-1 Crossplaymer, Polysorbate 80, Methol, Fragrance, Panthenol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrocypropyltrimonium Honey, Polyquaternium-11, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lavandula Agustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Superoxide Dismutase, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sereona Serrulata Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Cetrimonium Chloiridem Sodium PCA, Trideceth-12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Caprylic, Triglyceride, Polyamade-2, Ext. Violet 2, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Plakton Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zin Ferment, BCC12-Base