DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo 300ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
When hair needs support after colouring, we recommend applying DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo. This acid pH-balancing formula will soak into fragile strands and restore them after the most intense salon services. Every use will cleanse with extreme precision and even work hard to remove the scraps of alkaline from the scalp and hair.
There are several reasons why the presence of alkaline can be damaging. When hair pH is pushed to the alkaline side, the outer layer of the hair called the cuticle starts to lift up. This can lead to breakage and frizz if not treated effectively. Thankfully, DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo will rebalance the level of pH in the hair and prevent the cuticle lifting.
Although the formula is professional-grade, you do not need to worry about harsh ingredients. DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo is completely paraben and dye free to minimise the risk of adverse reactions. Plus, you can revel in nourishing ingredients like green tea and aloe vera leaf juice extract.
- An acid pH-balancing shampoo.
- Professional-grade and dermatologically-tested.
- Suitable for application after colouring services.
- Cleanse with extreme precision.
- Remove scraps of alkaline from the scalp and hair.
- Alkaline can lift the cuticle up, leading to breakage and frizz.
- You can rebalance the levels of pH.
- Filled with nourishing ingredients like green tea and aloe vera.
- Paraben-free and dye-free.
Is DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo For You?
- Restore hair after intense colouring sessions.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Made by a reliable haircare brand.
After foaming and rinsing the colour, apply DCM Balancing After Color Shampoo by gently massaging the scalp and hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Camelia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, parfum (Fragrance), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonen.