DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach 500g
Benefits & Features
Bring your colour creations to life with DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach. This non-volatile and safe powder will lighten the hair up to seven tones in as little as 30 minutes. Not only can you enjoy a rich and creamy texture, but you can expect strong adhesion to the hair. Decolouring will be easy with DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach.
Another perk of this service is the high cosmetic and conditioning power. Thanks to an infusion of wheat protein, hair will be smooth and soft after applying DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach. Plus, the 500g size ensures many clients will experience the incredible effects.
Using DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach is straightforward. Simply mix 25g of the lightener with 37.5 ml of DCM Developer. The volume depends on the desired level of exposure, and the processing time will be approximately 30-50 minutes. After the decolouring is complete, rinse the hair thoroughly and apply DCM After Colour Shampoo to remove alkaline residues from the scalp and hair.
- A blue lightening powder.
- A non-volatile and safe decolouring option.
- A rich and creamy texture.
- Lighten hair up to 7 tones with ease.
- Works in as little as 30 minutes.
- Enjoy strong adhesion to the hair.
- High cosmetic and conditioning power.
- The infusion of wheat protein means smoothness and softness.
- The 500g size will last during many salon services.
- Mix the lightener with the DCM developer.
- Apply DCM After Colour Shampoo afterwards.
Is DCM Lightening Powder 7 Level Lift Blue Bleach For You?
- A gentle and powerful lightning powder.
- A straightforward application.
- Made by a trustworthy brand.
Mix 25g of DCM Lightener (1 part) and 37.5ml of DCM Developer 3/6/9/12% (1.5 parts) depending on the desired level of exposure. The processing time is 30-50 minutes. After decolouring, rinse the hair thoroughly. Apply DCM After Color Shampoo to remove alkaline residues from the scalp and hair.
Avoid contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, then consider seeking medical attention. The product may cause irritation or reactions to the skin or scalp, so perform a skin test before application. Do not apply to scalps that are irritated or affected by psoriasis. If you have an unusual reaction or burning sensation, make sure you stop the treatment immediately and inactive with lukewarm water in case. Keep it out of the reach of children. Keep the product tightly closed in a cool, dry place and wear suitable gloves. For professional use only.