Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin 160ml
Benefits & Features
Take a moment to indulge in Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin. This refreshing water-type toner is perfect for normal to dry skin types. You can pat onto the desired area to experience gentle hydration. Another option is swiping onto the skin with a cotton pad to lightly exfoliate and smooth. The choice is all yours with Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin.
There are plenty of different skincare products available, but this toner stands apart with a combination of nutrient-rich ingredients. Each drop is brimming with beauty green tea extract, which contains 16 different kinds of amino acids. You can also enjoy the effects of green tea biome, panthenol and five types of hyaluronic acid. The result is refreshed and rehydrated skin after cleansing.
Are you wondering how this toner fits into your existing routine? We`re pleased to report Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin is used after your usual cleanse, or you can take the complete plunge into the Innisfree world.
A full routine with this brand is truly exciting. To start the journey, apply one of their cleansers before Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. Then, grab Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin and fortify the benefits with serum, essence or ampoule. Finish with lotion or cream, but don`t forget SPF during your daytime routine.
- Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
- A gentle water-type tone.
- Suitable for post-cleansing.
- Lightly pat onto the skin to hydrate and refresh.
- Swipe onto the skin with a cotton pad to lightly exfoliate and smooth.
- Infused with beauty green tea extract, which contains 16 kinds of amino acids.
- Enjoy green tea biome, panthenol and five types of hyaluronic acid.
- The full Innisfree routine should be followed in this order: Cleanser, Green Tea Seed Serum, Green Tea Seed Skin, Serum/Essence/Ampoule, Lotion/Cream and SPF (daytime).
Is Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin For You?
- Easily refresh, hydrate and nourish your skin.
- The gorgeous packaging will add a `pop` to your shelf.
- A trendy brand from Jeju Island, South Korea.
Tilt the bottle to dispense the desired amount of Innisfree Green Tea Seed Skin. Apply onto the face and neck, gently patting for better absorption.
For a refreshing and hydrating effect, lightly pat into the skin with your hands. You can also achieve a gentle exfoliating and smoothing effect by using a cotton pad and swiping onto the skin.
Water / aqua / eau, butylene glycol, propanediol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, trehalose, panthenol, polyglycerin-3, ppg-13-decyltetradeceth-24, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lactobacillus ferment lysate, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance / parfum, disodium edta, cellulose gum, camellia sinensis leaf extract, squalane, lactic acid, camellia sinensis seed oil, linalool, limonene, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hyaluronic acid, acrylates/stearyl methacrylate copolymer, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, tocopherol, ceramide np