L'Oreal Professionnel Steampod 3.0
Benefits & Features
The Steampod has been designed to cater for you. Style and straighten without the damage of a regular straightener, the Steampod utilises water and heat to look after your hair while styling.
LOréal Professionnel Steampod 3.0 is a revolutionary steam electrical styler with innovative technology.
The steam allows for faster shaping of the hair fibre thanks to the water molecules that are created when steam is applied, resulting in a beautiful natural and healthy looking finish that us soft and shiny.
The lightweight, compact, ultra sleek design is 37% thinner and 14% lighter than the Steampod 2.0. It also has a fuller integrated watertank thats built into the handle, making the tool much lighterm slimmer and more convenient.
- 78% less damage
- 2x smoother, 2x faster
- Long-lasting frizz control
- More efficient results – even at 50°c lower, the steam detangles the hair before straightening it
- Fill up the watertank with demineralised water.
- Fit the watertank back into the handle.
- Switch it on. There are different temperatures to choose from (180°C to 210°C, depending on your hair type). It’ll be ready once it stops flashing.
- Section off your hair into small sections and do one section at the time as this will provide optimal contact with the hair fibre, meaning you’ll get an optimal result.
- Run the Steampod slowly over the section. This will allow the steam to pre-smooth the hair. Ensure the arrow on the side of the Steampod is facing down.
- Repeat step 5 until you finish your desired look!
- We recommend using the help of a small bottle to fill the watertank through its small hole.
- You must use demineralised water as it’ll protect the tool the best and lessen the chance of not clogging the inside mechanism that allows the steam to flow through.