Mermade Aircurl - Pink
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Auto Shut Off
Shape, volumise and curl with Mermade Aircurl - Pink. You can use the power of air to achieve the most voluminous appearance without extreme heat. Whether you are working with damp or dry hair, rest easy knowing you will experience less damage and frizziness.
Mermade Aircurl - Pink is packed with all the latest technology. There are three heat settings ranging from 60 degrees, 95 degrees and 115 degrees. Thanks to the 360-degree airflow and vented barrels, you can enjoy faster drying too. There is even ionic technology to reduce static, frizz and the chance of damage.
Mermade Aircurl - Pink is filled with plenty of extras. There is a detachable design for improved versatility, storage and travel. The 2.5 metre and 360-degree swivel cord will also let you reach all areas of the hair. We can even reveal the device is interchangeable with the blowdry brush, which will help you create the most incredible blowouts.
- An easy and versatile aircurler.
- Uses the power of air to style hair.
- There are three heat settings: 60 degrees, 95 degrees and 115 degrees.
- The 32mm barrel creates voluminous curves and curls.
- The 360-degree airflow and vented design will dry faster.
- Ionic technology will reduce static, frizz and damage.
- Use on 90% dry hair for curls or dry hair for a blowout look.
- A slim grip handle and cool tip.
- A detachable design allows for versatility, storage and travel.
- The styling head is compatible with the interchangeable blowdry brush.
- Enjoy the power of 220-240v~ 50-60Hz 1200W.
- A 2.5m swivel cord with 360 rotation will prevent no cord tangles.
- Universal voltage and an Australian power plug
- A two-year warranty.
Is Mermade Aircurl - Pink For You?
- The instructions are easy to follow.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by a popular brand.
- Start with clean and tangle-free hair. For the best result, we recommend using this device on damp hair that is 80-90% dry. However, aircurl can also be used on dry hair to add shape. Just keep in mind the roots of the hair must be dry.
- Use heat protectant and contour spray like Mermade Mist.
- Divide the hair into small and even sections using clips. The smaller the sections, the more defined the curls will be. The bigger the section, the looser the curls will be.
- Plug in the device. Take the first section, clamp the end and turn on. You should select low, medium or high heat.
- Twist the handle in order to roll hair up the barrel. Alternatively, you can wrap hair around the barrel and clamp like a traditional curler. Vertical wrapping will give more of a spiral curl than horizontal.
- Hold up to 10 seconds or until the hair is completely dry.
- Turn the machine off.
- Unwrap the hair and unclamp to release. Repeat each section once to lock in the curl. Repeat with the remaining sections.
- For a looser curl, gently brush or comb through your curls.
- Finish with a few drops of serum to smooth hair and hydrate ends.