Mermade Double Waver - Pink
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Auto Shut Off
Mermade Double Waver - Pink is all about simplicity. Unlike the triple barrel wavers, this version has two 25mm barrels to make styling compact, lightweight and easy. Simply clamp down on the hair to create medium-sized or "mini waves" in only two seconds. Made specifically to prevent a crimped look, it's no wonder so many stylists love Mermade Double Waver - Pink.
You will be pleased to hear Mermade Double Waver - Pink is suitable for all hair types. In fact, shorter hair will be easier to style with the double barrel design. Another advantage is the anti-scald technology, which means less heat on the exterior and less risk of scalding. This complements the ionic ceramic plates to protect from unnecessary damage. You can moisturise, eliminate frizz, increase shine and seal the cuticles too.
We cannot neglect to mention the temperature either. Mermade Double Waver - Pink contains advanced heat technology to warm up in just 60 seconds. There are multiple heat settings ranging from 140 to 220 degrees, but you can worry less about burns. The auto shut-off feature will switch off automatically after 60 minutes.
- Enjoy the double 25mm barrels.
- Suitable for all hair types and lengths, especially short hair.
- Waves hair in just two seconds.
- Faster than triple barrel wavers.
- Simply clamp down and release.
- The anti-scald design means less heat on the outside of the tool and less chance of scalding.
- Ionic ceramic plates will protect hair from unnecessary damage.
- You can seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and add shine.
- There will not be any creases or crimps.
- Advanced heat technology means warmth in 60 seconds.
- There are multiple heat settings ranging from 140 to 220 degrees.
- There is an auto shut-off after 60 minutes.
- A lightweight and travel-friendly size of 370g.
- Universal voltage and Australian power plug.
- A 2.5m swivel cord.
- A two-year warranty.
Is Mermade Double Waver - Pink For You?
- A versatile styling tool.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by an experienced brand.
- Hair should be clean, dry and tangle-free before use.
- Rest the iron on a smooth and heat-resistant flat surface.
- Plug in to get started.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the indicator lights up.
- Adjust the temperature by clicking the button to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling, we suggest using the waver at 180 degrees.
- Cover your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray like Mermade Mist.
- Start by dividing your hair into sections with clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves, and larger sections will create looser waves. Wave one section at a time by beginning close to the roots and ensure hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool.
- Hold for 2 seconds. Once you release your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver onto the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from the roots to the ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
- Once you have finished waving, ensure the hair has completely cooled down to allow it time to set.
- For a beachy look, brush the wave out. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist, a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray.
- To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until the indicator light turns off.
- For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build-up.