Mermade Midi Round Brush
Benefits & Features
Who said brushes were boring?
Mermade Midi Round Brush will smooth and detangle your hair with ease. You can also use the 32mm diameter to improve shape, body and bounce with every stroke. A combination of boar bristles and soft nylon will provide soft tension, and the boar bristles go a step further by redistributing natural oils from the scalp. This adds shine, reduces frizziness and minimises breakage.
The perks do not end there. Mermade Midi Round Brush has natural rubber ballpoint tips with cushioning technology designed to be soft on the scalp. In addition, these bristles are heat-resistant up to 180 degrees and the vents will speed up your drying time!
Mermade Midi Round Brush will certainly be the perfect companion for hairdryers. In fact, you can boost your amount of volume during blowouts. Simply roll the brush from the roots to the ends and follow with your hairdryer.
- A multi-purpose hairbrush.
- The midi size is 32mm in diameter.
- This thermal hairbrush works with hairdryers.
- Can be used with or without heat.
- Hybrid bristles provide soft tension that leaves hair smooth and shiny.
- The bristles are heat-resistant up to 180 degrees.
- Natural boar bristles redistribute natural oils from the scalp.
- Natural boar bristles create more shine, reduce frizz and minimise damage.
- The natural rubber ballpoint tips are soft on the scalp.
- A vented design speeds up the drying time.
Is Mermade Midi Round Brush For You?
- Made with ABS and phthalate-free.
- A lightweight design.
- Made by a popular brand.
- Hair needs to be towel-dried or air-dried to about 80% before styling.
- Use your brush to wrap a small even section around the bristles.
- Roll the brush from roots to ends and follow with your hairdryer.
- Work your way from the bottom layers up.
Pro tip: Twist the brush to create a soft wave.
Care: Once a month or so, shampoo your brush to remove hair, dirt, oil and hair products.