Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Are you going in circles trying to find travel-sized heated rollers? Well, you might have found your holy grail.
Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo can be plugged in and used anywhere in the world. Whether you connect to a wall socket or laptop, the USB-C connection makes charging easier. You will also be excited to hear each roller will warm up in two minutes and set curls in one minute.
Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo takes the convenience a step further. The silicon ring design requires no pins or clips to attach to the hair. You do not need any annoying plugs or adaptors either. Although the 32mmm size is perfect for creating medium curls, Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo will not take up valuable space in your suitcase or bag. The combined 50g weight will not be a burden either.
Now for one of the most important features of Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo: the temperature. Each roller can reach 80 degrees, which is a lower temperature designed to decrease damage and increase healthier hairstyling. It's certainly hard to resist an offer like that!
Please note: This product does not come with a USB-C charging cable. The two minute charging time will vary depending on the adapter and cable specifications.
- Try these travel-sized heated rollers.
- The 32mm rollers will create medium-sized curls.
- Warms up in only two minutes.
- Set curls in one minute.
- These rollers will warm up to a temperature of 80 degrees.
- The lower temperature reduces damage for healthier hair.
- A self-fastening silicone ring design.
- Requires no pins or clips to secure in place.
- Each Velcro Roller weighs only 25g.
- The USB-C connection is suitable for charging from a wall socket, laptop or more.
- Universal voltage will let you charge anywhere around the world.
- A two-year warranty.
- Charging cable not included.
Is Mermade USB-C Velcro Roller Duo For You?
- The travel size will easily fit into your handbag or carry-on luggage.
- Plug in and use anywhere in the world.
- Made by a trendy brand.
- Plug in the rollers to begin. The LED light will shine pink while warming up to 80 degrees. After two minutes, the light changes to blue and the rollers are ready to use.
- Taking a small section of the hair, apply hairspray for extra hold.
- Start at the end of the section and wrap hair around the roller so it sits horizontally at the root. Secure firmly at the root using the silicone loop.
- Leave the roller for one minute to cool and set hair. Alternatively, the rollers can be left in for up to 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the silicone loop and gently unwind the roller to not disturb the curl.
Hot tip: You can use these rollers to style your bangs, create a flicked-out finish or add volume.
- Allow rollers to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat-proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.