Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded
Benefits & Features
Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded will push your barbering skills onward and upward. This superpowered tool offers plenty of unbelievable technology to make your haircuts closer, faster and better. Whether you are working in barbershops or bathrooms, you will appreciate the effects of Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded.
It is time to unravel the mysteries about the technology inside Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded. One of the highlights is the magnetic motor with an impressive 7200 strokes per minute. When paired with the precision blades, you will experience smoother and faster cutting during every session. The blades are even self-sharpening to save you time.
The perks of Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded do not end there. You will receive a cleaning brush and lubricating oil with every purchase. Plus, there are six attachment combs to choose from, including 19mm, 16mm, 13mm, 10mm, 6mm and 3mm. If you want to go the extra mile, you could pair Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded with other electricals from this brand. Favourites are the trimmers, straighteners, curlers, hairdryers and hot air brushes.
- A high-performance salon clipper.
- Suitable for barbershops and bathrooms.
- Make your haircuts closer, faster, smoother and better.
- A magnetic motor with 7200 strokes per minute.
- You will love the self-sharpening precision blades.
- An adjustable taper to modify your experience.
- A cleaning brush and lubricating oil are included.
- Includes six attachment combs: 19mm, 16mm, 13mm, 10mm, 6mm and 3mm.
- Pair with other electricals from Silver Bullet.
Is Silver Bullet Excelsior Clipper Corded For You?
- An aesthetic and practical clipper.
- Made with carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an esteemed brand.
IMPORTANT: Always oil the blades before use.
The clipper can be operated with or without the included attachment combs. To attach the comb, place onto the cutting edge and press down until it clicks into position. The attachment can be easily removed by lifting the hook upwards. After each use, remove cut hairs using the cleaning brush. For long-lasting performance, oil the cutting set frequently. Only use the included oil or specialised hair clipper and trimmer oil.