Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Do not keep battling to achieve incredible haircuts. Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless will allow you to relax during the most difficult types of clipping work. Not only can you stress less, but the layback charging base will minimise the risk of damaging this tool. Keep reading to discover how Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless will make transformations a breeze.
One of the reasons you will need less effort is the exceptional technology. Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless contains a superior stainless steel base blade and ceramic cutting blade. There are also three blade speeds from 5500 rpm to 7500 rpm. The result is a closer and faster haircutting experience every time.
A lithium-ion battery is one of the cornerstones of Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless. You can expect four hours of cordless runtime, but there are only two hours of charging time thanks to the layback charger. The LED display and memory mode will make staying informed easier too. You can even complete the collection by pairing with trimmers, hairdryers, straighteners, curlers, hot air brushes and more.
- An easy-to-use clipper.
- Relax during the most difficult haircuts.
- There are three blade speeds ranging from 5500 to 7500 rpm.
- A lithium-ion battery with up to 240 minutes of cordless runtime.
- You only need two hours of charging time.
- Enjoy extra security from the layback charging base.
- A stainless steel base blade and ceramic cutting blade.
- Includes comb attachments, oil and cleaning brush.
- Take advantage of the LED display and memory mode.
Is Silver Bullet Layback Clipper Cord/Cordless For You?
- Enjoy two years of warranty.
- Made from carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an experienced brand.
- Before the clipper is used for the first time, charge for three hours.
- Plug the power cord into the charging base and powerpoint. Ensure the clipper is switched OFF when charging.
- During charging, the charge indicator is illuminated. This will begin to blink when almost fully charged and may shut off when fully charged.
- Switch the equipment on using the ON/OFF switch and switch off again after use.
- Always oil the blades before use to optimise the performance.