Silver Bullet Major Buzz Clipper Corded
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Silver Bullet Major Buzz Clipper Corded will combat your unwanted fuzz. The stainless steel blades offer close cutting during every grooming session across the body. Plus, the blades are self-sharpening to save you time. You can even customise your experience with six comb attachments, including 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
Get excited because the tool contains plenty of signature technology from Silver Bullet. There is the heavy-duty and long-life magnetic motor with 6000 rpm of power. Simply choose your attachments and taper settings before plugging in Silver Bullet Major Buzz Clipper Corded. You will not be disappointed by the results.
Silver Bullet Major Buzz Clipper Corded holds more surprises. You can use the two-metre cord to reach all the right angles around your salon, barbershop or bathroom. In addition, you can take advantage of the cleaning brush and lubrication oil to keep the clipper in optimum condition. Make sure you pair with a trimmer from Silver Bullet to complete your toolkit.
- A high-performance clipper.
- Designed for all-over grooming.
- A heavy-duty and long-life magnetic motor with 6000 rpm.
- Revel in the stainless steel blades.
- The blades are self-sharpening to save you time.
- Customise your grooming with the adjustable taper.
- There is a two-metre cord to reach all angles with ease.
- There are six included comb attachments: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
- Includes a cleaning brush and lubrication oil.
- Pair with a trimmer from Silver Bullet.
Is Silver Bullet Major Buzz Clipper Corded For You?
- Two years of warranty.
- Made from carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an outstanding brand.
- Remember to oil the blades before the first use.
- Switch the power on at the outlet.
- The clipper can be operated with or without attachment combs: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
- When attaching clipper combs, place on the cutting edge and press down until it clicks into position.
- The attachment can easily be removed by lifting the hook upwards.
- After use, remove loose hairs using the cleaning brush.
- For long-lasting performance, it is important to oil the cutting set frequently.