Silver Bullet Secret Service Trimmer Kit 11-in-1
Benefits & Features
1 Year Warranty
The secret service is known for innovation and superior technology. If you want the same for your hair, we recommend Silver Bullet Secret Service Trimmer Kit 11-In-1.
Each kit features six heads ranging from a full-size trimmer, precision trimmer, design trimmer, body trimmer, micro shaver and nose and ear trimmer. There are also four comb attachments and one adjustable attachment for the precision head trimmer. Finally, we cannot forget to mention the USB charging cable, charging base, cleaning brush and blade oil.
Each of the inclusions can be paired with your device. This contains a built-in lithium battery with a USB rapid charging system. Taking just 120 minutes to charge, this device is perfect for maintenance when travelling or on-the-go. The 90 minutes of runtime is plenty of time to touch up the hair. There is even a digital battery indicator to keep you informed during your haircuts.
- Enjoy this 11-in-1 premium grooming kit.
- There are six easy-to-fit heads.
- 1x precision trimmer for an ultra-close finish.
- 1x design trimmer for finessing.
- 1x full-size trimmer for faster hair removal on the body, face and neck.
- 1x body trimmer for protecting delicate areas.
- 1x nose and ear trimmer for bevelled cutting.
- 1x micro shaver to finish the edges and hairline.
- Includes four comb attachments in 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
- Includes an adjustable attachment for the precision trimmer head.
- Includes a USB charging cable, charging base, cleaning brush and blade oil.
- The device contains a built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- The USB rapid charging system will charge in 120 minutes.
- There are 90 minutes of runtime.
- Stay informed with the digital battery indicator
Is Silver Bullet Secret Service Trimmer Kit 11-In-1 For You?
- A sleek and robust design.
- Made from high-quality materials.
- Developed by a trusted brand.
Before using your device for the first time, you need to charge for two hours. The maximum charge will indicate the number 99.
You will also need to:
- Connect the device to the charging adaptor and USB port. The charging indicator will light up when ready.
- Make sure you do not overcharge the device. It is recommended to unplug the charger from the unit after the charging period is complete.
- To preserve the life of your batteries, we recommend letting the charge run down completely every six months and then recharging for the full two hours.
How to change the trimmer heads:
- The heads can be easily removed by pushing the head away from the unit and using two fingers to unlock.
- Select the required attachment head and put in position before applying pressure to lock back into the main body.