Vitafive CPR 311FS No Rinse Perm Fine & Sensitised
Benefits & Features
Excellent for traditional perming, spiral perms, root perms, finger waves, barrel curls, body waves, spot perming and stack perming. A comfortable service that prevents aching necks. Save an average of 100 litres of water with every service. Clients can shampoo and colour hair immediately after the service is completed.
- Low pH level and is environmentally friendly.
- Three strengths available.
FS (Fine and sensitive)- Fine hair types, sensitised hair from highlights, colour or chemical services.
N (Normal)- Even porosity, not chemically damaged.
R (Resistant)- Coarse, thick and grey (White) hair.
- 311 Porosity Equaliser - Use before the perming process to even the porosity of the hair, improving manageability and strength.
- 311 perm solution 311 rebonding neutraliser - Original patented No-Rinse technology, use perm solution to begin the process. Use the neutraliser to immediately stop curl formation.
- 311 Oxygen Creme Reconstructor - Intelligent conditioning treatment. Finalises the perming process, removes excess odours and seals and smooths the cuticle.