ABBA Gentle Conditioner 236ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
The ABBA Gentle Conditioner can serve as a leave-in conditioner for your daily hair rinse. It contains hydrolysed quinoa which strengthens weak hair and works on the cortex for a healthier mane- the Aloe and cherry bark content help nourish and moisturise the skin and sensitive scalps.
It comes with the ProQuinoa Complex that ideal for damaged hair rescue. It amends the spoilt hair follicles, which makes it glow better. This gentle shampoo for dry hair restores adequate moisture for healthier hair. It’s calm on the skin and perfect gentle shampoo for sensitive scalps.
The shampoo works better when you rinse with warm water. It is gentle and is ideal for use on children. It works on damaged hair fibre and restores calmness to injured scalps. It is 100% vegan and completely pure, so it is sensitive to the skin and scalp.
Gentle and thorough cleaning shampoo, perfect for sensitive skin and quiet on the scalp. Calm enough for children use. It also offers mild conditioning.
- No gluten, paraben and sulphate
- 100% Vegan
- It contains barley and soy proteins
- Aloe and Cherry Bark Nourishment combo
- 236 ml volume its adequate for everyday rinse
Is ABBA Gentle Conditioner for You?
- It distributes easily when applied on hair with warm water
- The soothing formula heals damaged hair quickly
- It can be used as a daily hair rinse and mild leave-in conditioner
How to Use ABBA Gentle Conditioner
- After washing your hair with the ABBA Gentle Shampoo
- Squeeze any excess water after shampooing
- Apply ABBA Gentle Conditioner to slightly damp hair, spreading thoroughly from scalp to ends using fingers or a wide-tooth comb
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
Water (Aqua), Centrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, may contain Citric Acid.