Alya Skin Illuminating Eye Cream 15ml
Benefits & Features
Alya Skin Illuminating Eye Cream keeps you looking young and fresh by removing the fine lines of aging that appear around the eye. It brightens the face while nourishing and moisturising the skin. It helps rid the face of pimples that make you look rough and old while smoothing the skin with its oils. It contains essential body oils that help you maintain a fresh, youthful appearance.
This skin brightening cream works well to perfectly tone your eye skin and the areas around it to prevent dark spots. The cream is the safest option because it has no hazardous ingredients that can hurt the skin. The cream is suitable for all skin types because it is gentle and effective on even the most delicate skins. It is cruelty-free and vegan, making it the ideal ointment for everyone.
Alya illuminating eye cream is perfect for all skin types as it contains witch hazel leaves, which assist in healing inflammatory skin reactions. It also contains a sufficient amount of aloe vera, which helps heal and protect the skin from burns in the event of damage. It comes with lactic acid, which ensures that the cream appropriately nourishes and moisturises the skin without leaving any detrimental effects.
- The eye cream contains essential oils and ingredients that help erase fine lines from the skin and prevent black spots.
- It does not contain harmful ingredients that may cause damage to the skin, for instance, parabens, sulphates, and gluten.
- It is formulated with hazel leave extract that heals and prevents skin inflammations or irritations.
- The aloe vera content of this cream helps the skin retain its moisture and nourishment while protecting it from dryness and injury.
- Has acids that help to nourish and moisturise the skin without any damage worries
Is Alya Skin Illuminating Eye Cream for You?
- The cream illuminates and hydrates the skin areas under the eye and doesnt cause harm
- It is safe to use as it contains no harmful ingredients or artificial additives that may cause skin injuries
- The product is completely vegan and cruelty-free, which makes it suitable for sensitive skins
- Pump out a little quantity of the Alya eye cream on your palm
- Smear properly on the palms for best results
- Apply to your facial skin around the areas of the eye in a gentle manner
- Ensure skin is relatively dry to improve effects
- Cover it up after every application to avoid spillage.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Cetearyl alcohol, Asoamyl laurate, Sodium acrylates copolymer, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Saccharide isomerate, Cetearyl glucoside, Ethyl ascorbic acid, Melaluca alternifolia (Snowflower) Extract, Eucalyptus olida (Strawberry gum) extract, Durvillea potatorum (Tasmanian Kelp) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract, Vitamin E, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Caffeine, Vegelane, Phenethyl alcohol, Caprylyl glycol, Lecithin, Sodium EDTA, Sodium metabisulfite, CI13200 (D&C Red 33), Mica, CI77891 (Titanium dioxide), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.