ANDIS Slimline Pro Li T-Blade Trimmer Black
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Andis Slimline Pro Li Trimmer has a jaw-dropping design. With its black casing, this T-blade hair trimmer is sleek. It is a cordless clipper. It is perfect for delicate haircutting processes, including fading, outlining, designing and dry-shaving. The fact that this clipper has no cords makes for flexible barbing movements.
The Andis Chrome Trimmer model comes with a T-blade. This is a T-shaped blade. The shape of this blade makes it excellent touch-ups. Trimming around tight regions like behind the ears and moustache with this trimmer with a Lithium-ion battery is easier.
Lithium powered beard trimmer has a run time of up to 2 hours and a recharge time of 2 hours 15 minutes. This battery life ensures the clipper serves you adequately. The lithium battery of this trimmer is also durable. It lasts for about 300 to 500 charge cycles.
Attached to this clipper are four comb sizes; 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and 3/8. These various sizes increase T-Blade Trimmer chrome's versatility and expand the range of hair sizes you can cut using this machine. Andis trimmer with lithium-ion battery comes with a 2-year manufactures replacement warranty. You get a replacement if you notice any factory faults. The warranty does not cover product damage due to misuse.
- 2 hours run time: This ensures you finish jobs before the clipper requires a recharge
- Ideal clipper for trimming around tight regions
- 6000 maximum strokes per minute ensure hair cut at a faster rate
- T-Blade makes trimmer ideal for fading and light touch-ups
- 2-year manufactures replacement warranty on factory faults
Is This product for you?
- 2 hours run time and 2 hours 15 minutes charge time ensures you use the product for longer before recharging
- Andis T-blade trimmer is lightweight. This makes it ideal for long-duration barbing processes
- T-shaped blade makes trimmer ideal for fading, trimming and general hair cuts
How to Maintain Andis Slimline Pro Li T-Blade Trimmer, Black
- Remove hair from trimmer blade after each use with a clipper brush
- Exposing the trimmer to moisture consistently could initiate blade rust
- Oil trimmer blades before, during and after use to ensure trimmer longevity.