ANDIS T-Outliner Replacement T-Blade Stainless Steel
Benefits & Features
This Andis T-Outliner blade is an authentic replacement T-blade for your clipper. It is termed T-blade because it is curved around the edges making it have a T-shape. Professional barbers prefer this T-outliner trimmer with a T-blade for precise and delicate barbing processes, including trimming around the ears, back of neck, beards and moustache. The shape of the blade improves the accuracy of haircuts around those regions.
This Andis T-blade trimmer chrome is made from stainless steel. The stainless steel for this blade is formulated from a two-step process that involves combining iron and carbon. The combination of these two elements makes stainless steel hard. Chromium and nickel are also added to the mix to make stainless steel corrosion-resistant. This means the Andis T-outliner trimmer can resist rust to a high degree while maintaining its sharpness and lustre.
The comfortable edge technology of this blade makes for cleaner, smoother, nick-free cuts. This T-Outliner with T-blade also accepts zero-gapping. Zero-gapping involves reducing the gap between blade threads. This feature improves its accuracy, giving the haircut an even finish.
This is a durable blade, so no worries about frequent replacement. It is advisable you oil Andis outliner blades and clipper before, during and after use. It is a perfect Andis t-outliner replacement blade for model ORL, Cordless T-Outliner Li trimmer.
- Indestructible: Blade metal has a combination of iron and carbon to form unbreakable stainless steel.
- Lustrous: Chromium and Nickel content of blade ensures it remains shiny
- Corrosion-resistant: Blade does not rust
- Accurate haircuts: It improves the accuracy and precision of haircuts
- Does not dull: It retains its sharpness over time with proper maintenance
- Best for fading, cutting and trimming around tight regions.
Is this product for you?
- The blade is a cut above the rest for haircut processes involving trimming and cutting
- It improves the precision of cutting around the neck, behind the ears and beards
- Durable blade saves you money on incessant blade replacements.
How to Maintain Andis T-Outliner Replacement T-Blade
- Wipe hair off clipper blades after each use
- Oil blades before, during and after use
- Disinfect blades using clipper spray