De Lorenzo Colour Stain Remover 250ml
Benefits & Features
De Lorenzo Colour Stain Remover is a pleasant and tender lotion that assists in removing hair colour or dye stains on the skin during the colouring process.
The Hair Dye Stain Remover is gentle on the skin. It effectively removes both permanent and semi-permanent hair dye stains. The Hair Colour Stain Remover was formulated with distilled oil gotten from the Australian Native Eucalyptus Plant. This is an essential oil well known for its ability to deal with and eliminate tough stains.
The colour Remover instantly eliminates stains from the ears, neck, scalp, and hairline area without irritating or burning the skin. The natural, botanically based ingredients make it safe to use on sensitive skin, and it leaves the skin with a pleasant smell and a soft feel.
Like all De Lorenzo products, the Colour Stain Remover was manufactured using methods that are not harmful or cruel to animals. In addition, ingredients used to manufacture the product were also not derived from any animals whatsoever. And as such, the Hair Dye stain remover is 100% cruelty-free and vegan certified.
- A pleasant and tender lotion that assists in the removal of hair colour or dye stains on the skin while colouring
- The Hair Dye Stain Remover performs a gentle action on the skin and effectively removes both semi-permanent and permanent hair dye stains.
- The Hair Colour Stain Remover was formulated using distilled oil gotten from the Australian native Eucalyptus plant.
- The Hair Colour Dye Remover was manufactured using methods that are not harmful to animals and is also vegan certified.
Is The Hair Dye Stain Remover For You?
- Instantly eliminates hair colour/dye stains from the skin without irritating or burning the skin.
- Eliminates stains arising from either permanent or semi-permanent dyes
- Provides the skin with a soft feel and a pleasant smell
- Apply De Lorenzo Colour Stain Remover to a cotton pad
- Gently rub it on the affected parts.
Deminleralised Water, Denatured Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Laureth–8, Sulphated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Peg–40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol (And) Methylparaben (And) Butylparaben (And) Ethylparaben (And) Propylparaben, Fragrance, Vitamin E