De Lorenzo Resistant Perm Solution 100ml
Benefits & Features
De Lorenzo Resistant Perm Solution inspired by nature, For Porous Hair is made suitable for the Australian climate. The Performance Perm series has been developed with natural-based and biodegradable ingredients that have been cultivated and harvested in a cruelty-free manner. Its ingredients include substantive Soya Protein that nourishes and protects the hair throughout all stages of perming.
The Professional perm solution works impressively like other hair perm solution products, which swell the hair, rendering it soft and permeable. It helps hair resist harsh weather conditions and other adverse effects that stem from the environment. Particularly, the perm solution reduces the disulfide cystine bonds in the cortex of the hair. In other words, it removes crosslinks.
The Resistant perm solution is also available in normal, coloured, bleached, and porous hair types.
- Professional Use Only
- De Lorenzo Resistant Perm Solution is Australian Made & Owned!
- It incorporates substantive soya proteins
- Completely Vegan certified
- Its production process is cruelty-free and sustainable
- Made from biodegradable ingredients
Is the De Lorenzo Resistant Perm Solution for you?
- Effective in removing crosslinks in the hair, detangling knotty hair
- Protects hair and scalp during and after the perming process, while enriching it at the same time
- Raesists adverse effects of the environment, protecting hair from UV as well as other stress factors (chemically induced or otherwise)
- Separate hair into sections or curls.
- Apply the Do Lorenzo Resistant perm solution to each curl, being careful not to miss any.
- You should apply enough solution to saturate the hair, but not so much that it is dripping wet.
- Allow the perm solution to remain on the hair for a short while.
- Leave to dry