HH Simonsen Moisture Mask 150ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
A luxuriously intensive treatment for dry and lifeless hair. HH Simonsen Moisture Mask contains carefully chosen moisturising ingredients for both scalp and hair. A unique combination of hydrolysed keratin, wheat-based amino acids, Marine Complex extract and a special molecule with ceramide properties effectively boost and preserve moisture.
Shea butter and jojoba oil help to leave hair hydrated, healthy looking and easy to comb. Created in Denmark. Built on experience. Made for professionals.
- Intensive treatment for dry, lifeless hair
- Unique combination of hydrolysed keratin, wheat-based amino acids and Marine Complex extract
- Infused with a special molecule with ceramide properties to boost and preserve moisture
- Shea butter and jojoba oil improve condition of hair
- Leaves hair manageable, hydrated and healthy looking
- Rich nourishment for hair
- Created in Denmark
Apply to wet curls after washing with Moisture Shampoo, distribute, wait 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Apply the product once or twice weekly.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Isopropyl Acohol, Silicone Quaternium-18, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Polysorbate 80, Trideceth-6, Wheat Amino Acids, Polyquaternium-7, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Algin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Maris Aqua, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium, EDTA, Mica, CI 77891, Parfum