Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer 1900W Metallic Black
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer 1900W Metallic Black is a beautiful advanced professional hair dryer. With advanced ceramic and ionic technology, it is an efficient hair dryer for fast drying. It uses the negative ions passing through the hair and converts water in the wet hair to micromolecules, ensuring that it retains moisture and looks naturally sleek without losing lustre.
It has a high control power of about 1900 watts and a concentrated airflow speed of over 60 cubic metres per hour. It has a small size and density that allows it to be easily carried about and used. The power cord is about 9 feet long, giving you a radius of 3 m to work with and a safety plug that protects your dryer in case of a power surge. For a wider range of hair styles and hair types, it has 6 heat/speed settings. For your peace of mind, it also comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, though terms and conditions apply
- It has a high 1900 watts of controlled power and an over 60 cubic metres per hour concentrated airflow speed.
- Feature with the advanced Ciaramella K-Lamination Motor which is compact and powerful
- 6 speed/heat settings (4 heat variation and 2-speed settings)
- It is portable and llightweight, and is very easy to handle.
- 2 x concentrator nozzles attached for precision styling
- Features a built-in silencer that greatly reduces the noise.
- It comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty with terms and conditions attached
- Comes with Ergonomic handle for more balance and comfort of use
- Makes your hair static-free after use
Is The Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer 1900W For You?
- Using it guarantees you healthy, static-free hair.
- It makes hair sleek and smooth with a straight feel that is soft to the touch.
- It helps repair damaged hair to an extent, especially the rough, dry ones.
- Because it doesn't dry out the hair totally, it is very great for hairstyling.
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Apply hair conditioner
- Dry one section of the hair at a time.
- Glide the dryer through your hair
- Adjust the temperature as you blow dry.