Parlux 3200 Plus Black
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Parlux 3200 Plus is an effective salon-quality hair dryer with an incredible and controllable power of 1,900 watts. The classic Parlux 3200 Hair Dryer generates an airflow of 71 m3/h, coupled with the faster blow-drying, making the Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer an exceptionally advanced hairdryer with the innovation of suction technology.
It has two (2) professional concentrator nozzles are seen in the ceramic hair dryer, one small and another one is large. The Parlux 3200 Plus is ultra-comfortable to use because of its ergonomic handle, which gives ultimate creative freedom to create beautiful bounce, body, and volume.
Parlux 3200 Plus has a strong 3-meter long power cable with 4 heat variation systems and 2-speed settings, as well as a cold shot button for instant dry your hair. The noise is reduced with disturbance because of the built-in melody silencer.
It is lightweight for easy carriage, and it has a long life of over 2000 hours. It is lighter, more durable, powerful, and a portable salon hairdryer.
- Controllable power of 1,900 watts that offers extra heat for fast drying
- Has a long life of 2,000 hours
- light in weight (510g) for easy carriage.
- It has a Powerful airflow of 71m3/h
- Features 2 speeds/4 temperatures for all hair types
- Instant cold shot button to keep your hair cool for proper setting
- Has an ergonomic handle for more balance and comfort of use
- Presence of a strong 3m professional-strength cable and two concentrator nozzles (small and large)
- It has an in-built Melody Silencer to reduce noise and an advanced Ciaramella K-Lamination Motor.
- Top quality hair dryer from Italy
- Comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer's warranty
- Operate silently and dry hair faster
Is Parlux 3200 Plus For You?
- A perfect hairdryer to blow-dry hair faster
- It is Ultra-comfortable to use.
- Presence built-in melody noise silencer with a Two-year warranty for peace of mind
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Apply hair conditioner
- Dry one section of the hair at a time.
- Glide the dryer through your hair
- Adjust the temperature as you blow dry.