Silver Bullet Jetliner Dryer 1800W - Black
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Let your styling dreams take flight with Silver Bullet Jetliner Dryer 1800 W - Black. We will not waste time with the superlatives. Instead, listen to the numbers. This hairdryer offers a brushless DC motor with 1800 watts and 105,000 rpm to transform hair in no time at all. Yet, the benefits do not end there.
Silver Bullet Jetliner Dryer 1800 W - Black provides customisation for every hair type and texture. There are five dial-in modes to choose from, including fine, normal, coarse, turbo boost and manual. The manual mode presents a further three speed settings and three heat settings. Lastly, a cold shot function will lock your style down.
We will end on a high by learning about the most interesting perks. A favourite is the ionic generator for creating smoother, shinier and frizz-free hair. Best of all, you can sit back and relax with all the different automatic functions: auto-locking, auto-cleaning and auto-protection from power surges. The memory function will even restart at the previous setting.
- A high-performance hairdryer.
- Experience 105,000 rpm and 1800 watts with the brushless DC motor.
- There are five dial-in modes: fine, normal, coarse, manual and turbo boost.
- Manual mode offers three speeds and three heat settings.
- There are thirteen heat and airflow settings.
- The cool shot function will set your look.
- The ionic generator encourages smoother and shinier hair with reduced frizz.
- The memory function will restart at the previous setting.
- An auto-locking function and auto self-cleaning function.
- Auto-protection against power surges.
- A professional-length three-metre long power cord with a hanging hook.
- A lightweight size of 348 grams.
- There is one diffuser and two styling nozzles included.
Is Silver Bullet Jetliner Dryer 1800 W - Black For You?
- A stylish and practical hairdryer.
- Two years of warranty.
- Designed by a popular brand.
For optimal results, begin by adding shampoo and conditioner to the hair. The next step is rinsing and detangling with care.
You can dry the hair using the concentrator nozzle supplied with the hairdryer. If you are using the radial brush for drying, start with one section of the hair at a time. Wind gently around, or partially around, the brush. While letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the hairdryer at the required temperature. Repeat until dry.