Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua
Benefits & Features
Hairdryers do not get much smaller than Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua. This compact and lightweight tool can be stored in your purse, suitcase or gym bag. You can create the most incredible looks no matter where you travel. Despite the size, Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua does not skimp on power levels either.
Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua is only 13 centimetres in length, 15 centimetres in height and 6 centimetres in depth. However, you can still expect plenty of mind-blowing technology. The 1200 watts of power and strong airflow will quickly dry your hair from root to tip. Get started by plugging in the flexible power cord, and store with the hanging loop once finished.
Would you be surprised to learn the benefits do not end there? Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua features two heat and speed settings, which means customising your hairstyling journey is easier than ever. Whether you choose a slow or fast speed, your arms will not grow weary because the combined weight of the hairdryer and cord is only 285 grams!
- A compact and lightweight hairdryer.
- Easily store in a purse, suitcase or gym bag.
- Only 15 cm in height x 13cm in length x 6cm in depth.
- The dryer and cord weigh only 285g.
- Enjoy 1200 watts of power.
- The powerful airflow will dry hair quickly.
- There are two heat and speed settings.
- A dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Includes concentrator nozzle and styling diffuser.
- There is a flexible power cord with a hanging loop.
Is Silver Bullet Metallic Baby Dryer 1200W - Aqua For You?
- Style hair while travelling.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Developed by a popular brand.
For optimal results, begin by adding shampoo and conditioner to the hair. The next step is rinsing and detangling with care.
You can dry the hair using the concentrator nozzle supplied with the hairdryer. If you are using the radial brush for drying, start with one section of the hair at a time. Wind gently around, or partially around, the brush. While letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the hairdryer at the required temperature. Repeat until dry.