Silver Bullet Zephyr Trimmer Cord/Cordless
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Silver Bullet Zephyr Trimmer Cord/Cordless will make trimming a breeze. A combination of two speed powermax rotary motors and turbo boost control will increase your speed. Meanwhile, the martensitic stainless steel blades will make the process smooth and efficient. You can even choose from three blades to customise your experience: regular, sculpturing and T-blade.
As if you weren't already impressed, we have more good news. Silver Bullet Zephyr Trimmer Cord/Cordless has 1500ma rechargeable lithium battery with 420 minutes of cordless runtime. You do not need to worry about running out of charge in the middle of a haircut because the LED charge indicator will keep you informed. If you would rather never worry about your runtime, simply plug in the long and durable cord to try the corded experience.
Finally, we should mention the bonus benefits. Silver Bullet Zephyr Trimmer Cord/Cordless offers four comb attachments to customise your look. In addition, there is a cleaning brush and oil to keep your trimmer in optimum condition.
- A fast and efficient trimmer.
- There are two speed powermax rotary motors.
- Turbo boost control will increase your speed.
- There are martensitic stainless steel blades.
- There are three blades to choose from: regular, T-blade and sculpturing.
- A 1500ma rechargeable lithium battery.
- Experience 420 minutes of cordless runtime.
- There is endless corded runtime.
- A LED charge indicator keeps you updated.
- There are four comb attachments.
- Includes a cleaning brush and oil.
Is Silver Bullet Zephyr Trimmer Cord/Cordless For You?
- Enjoy two years warranty.
- Rose gold and black colouring.
- Developed by a popular brand.
- Before the equipment is used for the first time, charge for three hours.
- Plug the power cord directly into the device. Make sure the clipper is switched OFF while charging.
- During charging, the charge indicator is illuminated. The indicator will begin to blink when almost fully charged and may shut off when fully charged.
- Switch the equipment on using the ON/OFF switch and switch off again after use.
- Remember to always oil the blades before use to optimise the performance.