Wahl Beret Pro Lithium Cordless Trimmer
Benefits & Features
1 Year Warranty
Wahl Beret Pro Lithium Cordless Trimmer is an ultra-quiet trimmer designed to help professional barbers and stylists get the best out of their clippers. Weighing about 1 pound, It is lightweight to improve on the ease of handling and manoeuvre.
This Wahl cordless clipper offers sharp performance to enable professional stylists to carry out high precision outlining and trimming. The clipper comes in the powerful pack of a traditional Wahl but with the full freedom of a cordless clipper.
The rotary motor and snap-on blade make it easy for you to change the mode swiftly as you use it. The sleek design also makes handling seamless and easy.
With the Wahl cordless clipper, you enjoy over 70 minutes of run-time on a full charge, making it easier for you to cut more and spend less time charging the device. The new Pro lithium battery ensures long-lasting performance.
The high precision snaps present on the blades also help deliver great results when trimming and outlining. The clipper comes with all the accessories necessary for professional use. The clipper comes with a recharge stand, cleaning brush, trimmer, attachment guides, clipper blade oil, cleaning brush, blade guide, styling comb and users manual.
- It is stylish with a sleek design and handling
- Powerful rotary motor for enhanced performance
- It comes with full professional haircutting accessories
- High precision snap-on blades for the perfect outlining and trimming.
- Ultra-quiet operation for quiet trimming
- Extra Items: Kit includes 4 attachment combs #1 (3mm), #2 (6mm), #3 (10mm),#4 (13mm), charging stand, cleaning brush, oil and blade guard
- Durable Lithium Cordless Trimmer made in USA
Is Wahl Beret Pro Lithium Cordless Trimmer For You?
- Perfect for trimming and outlining
- It lasts for about 70 minutes on a full charge
- Offers full freedom for a cordless clipper
- Charge the clipper fully before cordless use
- Ensure the chrome-plated blades are well set the needed styling
- Lubricate blades before cutting or detailing
- Charge after some time to preserve battery strength
- Brush and oil after every use
- Store in a cool, dry place