Wahl T-Shaped Trimmer Blade for Detailer & 8900
Benefits & Features
Wahl T-Shaped Trimmer Blade for Detailer & 8900 are convenient replacement blades designed to fit the 5-star razor edger. It also fits the sterling act one 8043 and sterling stylist trimmers 8058, and a few others like them. The Wahl Professional Detailer Trimmer blade features impressive technology used in formulating its high carbon steel, giving its extra hard anti-rust properties.
It is a T-Wide Adjustable Trimmer Blade for detailer with a superfine trimming precision level of up to 0.6 mm coupled with the wide 1.25" blade. Thus, it is more efficient than a high percentage of trimmers on the open market.
This Wahl detailer blade replacement comes with both top and bottom blades for convenience. The dual blades work together to take precision and feed up a notch. Emphasis should be laid on properly oiling the blades before use as this helps maintain the sharpness for longer and reduces wear.
- It comes with both the top and the bottom blades
- It features a T-shaped blade that is made from high carbon steel
- The sharp high-precision fine blade is suitable for details
- It has smooth bottom surface, which reduces friction to the minimum
- The Blades have a wide cut range of 1.25″ and a razor-close shave level
Is The Wahl T-Shaped Trimmer Blade For Detailer & 8900 For You?
- It is a high precision level blade that best suits the Wahl magic trim
- It is a highly durable but lightweight high carbon steel alloy blade, which gives it long-lasting sharpness and makes it less prone to random breaks.
- The T shape of the blade helps it cut at a wider area while the fineness of the blade improves precision.
- It increases the speed and efficiency of the trimmer.
- Remove the old or worn-out blades from the trimmer
- Properly clean the trimmer and remove all residues from the previous usage
- Align the Trimmer Blades properly and attach them as instructed
- Wipe the blade clean and sterilize it properly
- Oil blade properly and it is ready for use