AMR Hair & Beauty Scholarship
AMR Hair & Beauty is proud to announce two $1000 scholarships for aspiring hairdressing students! This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about the hair and beauty industry and are looking to further their education and career goals.
AMR Scholarship Entry Requirements
These $1,000 scholarships will provide financial support to help cover the costs of tuition, supplies, and other education-related expenses.
How to Apply?:
Email your application with the following information:
- Full name
- DOB (This is to verify you are 18 years of age or older)
- Name of your course/study
- Name of the institution where you are studying
- 200+ words with your response to the question "Why are you pursuing a career in hairdressing and how would this scholarship help you?"
Email your application to email@example.com
Who Can Apply?:
This scholarship is open to anyone who meets the following eligibility:
- Australian resident
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently applying for entrance into a hairdressing course or actively enrolled
Applications for Round 2, 2023 Close Thursday, 29th February 2024
How is the Winner Selected?:
The winning student will be selected by our team of hair experts at AMR Hair & Beauty based on the response to the application question. The winner will be contacted directly and announced in the first week of March 2024.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the AMR Scholarship Program, applicants must be currently enrolled in a hairdressing program
- Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by the stated deadline date in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarship Award: The AMR Scholarship Program will award 2 scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each to the selected recipients.
- Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded based on merit and financial need. The selection committee will review all applications and select the recipients based on their determination of the best candidates.
- Use of Scholarship Funds: Scholarship funds must be used towards tuition and educational expenses related to the recipient’s hairdressing program.
- Renewal: This scholarship is a one-time award and is not renewable.
- Disbursement of Funds: Scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the recipient’s educational institution on the recipient’s behalf.
- Notification of Award: The recipients of the AMR Scholarship Program will be notified via email or mail within the timeframe specified by the selection committee.
- Privacy: All personal information submitted with the application will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
By submitting an application, the applicant acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions of the AMR Scholarship Program.