ANDIS ProAlloy Fade AAC-1 Replacement Blade Set
Benefits & Features
The ANDIS ProAlloy Fade AAC-1 Replacement Blade Set- made with premium carbon steel for dependable life-long sharpness, is perfect for giving a smooth cut. ProAlloy model clipper blades cut great and with ease, smoothly gliding through any hair type without streaking or snagging. ProAlloy Fade Replacement Blade is versatile, allowing you to adjust from either close cutting or medium length.
This Fade Replacement Blade is easy to attach and provides you with great value for your money. When properly maintained, it can last for a long period before the need for a replacement.
Aside from the quality carbon steel blades, Andis fade replacement blade set are durable and sleek. The design gives you skin-close results, which are ideal for all kinds of fading and shaving tasks.
Prevent streaking or snagging when replacing your blade with the ANDIS ProAlloy Fade AAC-1 Replacement Blade.
- Easy to install and use
- Premium carbon steel for a dependable life-long sharpness
- ProAlloy model clipper allows you to adjust from either close cutting or medium length without changing the blade
- Adjustable from Size 000 To 1
- High quality and long-lasting
- Great value for your money
- After installation, the blade makes your clipper work like theyre brand new
Is This Product for You?
- Can smoothly glide through any hair type without streaking or snagging
- Great quality and durable
- Allows you to quickly adjust from close cutting to medium length without the need for an extra blade
How to use the ANDIS ProAlloy Fade AAC-1 Replacement Blade Set:
- Clean and remove the old comb from the clipper
- Install and fit in the new comb on the clipper
- Lubricate before and after each use