De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated 500ml
Benefits & Features
The possibilities are endless with De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated. You can relax frizzy curls in shorter cuts, or you can straighten fine to medium hair types. Another option is retexturising medium to coarse hair types. Simply follow with De Lorenzo CreateFix to lock in the new shape.
Although this treatment is suitable for most clients with chemically treated hair, there are some exceptions. De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated is not designed for high-lift blonde or powder-lightened hair. Instead, the balm strengths include more than 3 demi's, permanent colour (3% or 6% only), permed or previously straightened hair.
De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated is your pathway to simple professional straightening. You will be pleased to hear the viscous formula will not drip or run when applied, and the delivery of active agents onto the hair is moderated. A combination of conditioning and protective ingredients even ensures damage is minimal. In fact, a dose of substantive hydrolysed phyto proteins offers three functions: protection, strength and moisture loss prevention.
Remember not to wet or shampoo hair for 48 hours after services to keep those incredible results.
- Straighten many types of chemically treated hair.
- A relaxing application softens and reduces frizzy curls in shorter hair.
- A straightening application suits fine to medium hair types.
- A retexturising application suits medium to coarse hair types.
- Not appropriate for high-lift blonde or powder-lightened hair.
- Balm strengths include more than 3 demi's, permanent colour, permed or previously straightened hair.
- The viscous formula will not drip or run.
- The delivery of active agents onto the hair is moderated.
- Conditioning and protective ingredients prevent excessive damage.
- Substantive hydrolysed phyto proteins will protect, strengthen and prevent moisture loss.
- Follow with De Lorenzo CreateFix to lock in the results.
Is De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated For You?
- Easily straighten, relax or retexturise many types of chemically treated hair.
- The instructions are quick and easy to follow.
- Enjoy long-lasting results.
- Read directions before use.
- Perform a full assessment of the hair and scalp.
- Follow safety directions.
- Perform a skin sensitivity test.
- Shampoo with De Lorenzo Absolute Deep Cleanser (only if there are impurities or product buildup in the hair). Towel dry thoroughly, then apply De Lorenzo Protein Complex to the most porous areas.
- Section the hair and apply De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated in 2cm slices starting at the centre nape. Ensure the product is 1cm away from the scalp and work upwards to the crown. A quick, thick, white and even coating is required to ensure even results. Continue working from the nape up on the left and right back sections. Then, start over the ear by taking 2cm slices and applying the balm 1cm away from the scalp.
- The process for De Lorenzo Create Balm Chemically Treated takes 1 - 15 minutes. Begin the test strand after 1 minute and every 1 - 5 minutes after. From the start of the application, the maximum processing is 15 minutes.
- After processing, rinse the hair thoroughly for at least 15 mins. Then, blot dry but take care not to disturb the hair.
- Spray hair liberally with De Lorenzo Protein Complex. Remember to concentrate on fragile areas.
- Apply a generous amount of De Lorenzo Create Fix Neutraliser starting at the nape and adding section by section.
- Process for 20 - 25 mins (6 mins for the retexturising technique), then rinse thoroughly for 10 mins.
- Gently towel blot the hair and apply De Lorenzo Essential Treatments Equilibrium Treatment.
- Do not use on powder-lightened or previously chemically straightened or high-lift blonde hair.
- Do not apply directly on the scalp.
- Advise clients not to wet or shampoo hair for 48 hours after the service.