Paul Mitchell Repair Shampoo 250ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
The plant-based Paul Mitchell Repair Shampoo strengthens your damaged, brittle hair. It also washes away dirt, chemical, or material buildup while repairing strong repairing and protecting hair strands against further damage. It works slightly lesser than the conditioner, and it is made with 79% natural origin ingredients grown on a biodynamic farm. Its packaging is 100% recyclable, so you can rinse, repair and repeat usage knowing that your shampoo is good for your hair and great for the earth and its ecosystem.
This award-winning shampoos for dry and damaged hair help repair weakened hair and restore it to health. Hence the hair is left feeling soft, shiny, and easy to comb and detangle.
The Moisture Repair Shampoo is made with Organic Amaranth Extract and Vegan Pea Protein, among a slew of other natural materials and extracts. This provides amino acids that help strengthen hair and repair damage, keep hair hydrated, prevent breakage, and balance the hair moisture level to help maintain its elasticity.
Made strictly from properly selected high-grade materials, the repairing shampoo performs great in washing and healing. It has a delicate floral musk scent and is vegan, organic, color-safe, and cruelty-free.
Even its packaging is completely recyclable. Its raw material is cultivated sustainably in Brazil.
- Cruelty-Free production and zero animal testing
- Organic amaranth extract moisturises the hair, while the vegan pea protein helps restructure and repair the strands.
- Almost completely Vegan
- Floral musk scent: No worries about awful smell after use
- Color Safe - Ideal for all hair types
- Comes in 1L packaging for prolong use and a 250ml
- 100% clean energy manufacturing
- Contains zero parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, DEA, drying alcohols, and gluten
Is Paul Mitchell Repair Shampoo For You?
- It is great at hydrating and moisturising hair, and regular use improves hair quality
- Smoothing action that handles frizz along with other undesirables
- Has strong Repairing action and enhances hair shine
Apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse. For best results, follow with Clean Beauty Repair Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment.
Aqua (Water, Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Algae Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Triethyl Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Citronellol