Silver Bullet Duette Straightener Twin Set - 25mm/12.5mm
Benefits & Features
What is better than one incredible straightener? Two incredible straighteners, of course!
You can enjoy two sizes with Silver Bullet Duette Straightener Twin Set - 25mm/12.5mm. The full-sized straightener is perfect for everyday styling. Take advantage of the 25mm floating plates to perform the most gentle straightening and curling. The ceramic surface of the place will reduce frizz and retain moisture, which means a smoother and healthier-looking appearance. You can even reach temperatures of 100-230 degrees. Do not fret though. The auto cut-out feature will activate after 60 minutes.
Meanwhile, the midi-sized straightener is perfect for travelling. The 12.5mm ceramic plates will achieve fast and healthier styling for all lengths of hair, including shorter hair. Experience temperatures of up to 210 degrees too.
There are even similarities between the straighteners from Silver Bullet Duette Straightener Twin Set - 25mm/12.5mm. Each one has stylish black colouring, advanced surround heat and dual voltage for worldwide use.
Full-Sized Straightener Features :
- A professional-grade full-sized hair straightener.
- Suitable for all types of hair, especially longer hair.
- A 25mm floating ceramic plate for gentle and smooth styling.
- Fast heating and multiple temperature settings from 100-230 degrees.
- An auto cut-out feature after 60 minutes.
Midi-Sized Straightener Features:
- A professional-grade midi-sized hair straightener.
- Suitable for all types of hair, especially shorter hair.
- The 12.5mm ceramic plate surface offers fast straightening and curling.
- The compact size is ideal for travel.
- Reaches temperatures of up to 210 degrees.
Is Silver Bullet Duette Straightener Twin Set - 25mm/12.5mm For You?
- Two straighteners inside one pack.
- Fall in love with the advanced surround heat technology.
- Dual voltage is suitable for worldwide use.
For short and spikey looks, you should begin by applying styling gel. You could also spray the hair and hold sections up from the head while straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant. Section the hair into approximately 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling the hair, apply a thermal protectant product. The next step is sectioning into approximately 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and flip over 180 degrees (upside down). While holding the ends, slowly slide the straightener all the way through the hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, pull each section of dry hair out to a 90 degree angle from the scalp and gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, use a C motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. A kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.