Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Wide Plate Straightener 38mm
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Wide Plate Hair Straightener 38mm is that efficient and impressive flat iron hair straightener. The professional hair straightener with friction-free titanium plates that are nonstick and have a high threshold for heat. It has an easy grip and can be handled without causing strain on the wrists.
It is highly suitable for use with permanent and keratin straightening systems, this reduces the total time for each service. Its controls are on the inside so you do not have fear of changing the heat settings by accident while it is in use. Owing to its wide surface area, every pass goes through over 50% more hair strands shortening the keratin treatment time to up to 30 minutes or less. It comes in a special Silver Bullet box which contains a paddle brush, styling comb, 4 crocodile clips and a heat resistant mat.
The advanced surround heat makes for faster curls, flick, and waves, all without side effects. This is because the hair looks shinier and smoother after the keratin treatment process. The quick heat locks moisture in the hair strands without harming the hair strands themselves. This makes the hair maintain its natural lustre and moisture.
- Friction-free 38mm titanium plates
- Heat is adjustable, going up to 230C
- Straightener controls are on the inside of the handle, and can't be changed by accident when styling
- Advanced surround heat for faster curls, flick and waves
- Suitable for use with permanent and keratin straightening systems
- Comes in a Silver Bullet box which includes: a paddle brush, styling comb, 4 crocodile clips and a heat resistant mat
Is the Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Wide Plate Hair Straightener 38mm for you?
- Its lengthy titanium plates allow it to style over 59% more hair at a go, reducing the time spent on Keratin treatment.
- The advanced surround heat makes curls, flick and waves even faster.
- Has friction-free surface to ensure hair doesn’t get tangle or get stuck on it.
- Wash your hair properly
- Use a nourishing shampoo to make the hair soft and pliable
- Dry your hair
- Grip the hair with the straightening iron and pull slowly in the manner that you prefer
- Don't use the hair straightener on wet hair.