Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm
Benefits & Features
Are you ready for remarkable hairstyles? Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm will bring your wildest ideas to life. All hair types will appreciate the effects of this straightener, including straight, wavy and curly. Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm will let you say goodbye to frizz and flyaways. Instead, you can embrace smoother and shinier results.
The answer to the success of Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm lies beyond the streamlined design. Each device uses a combination of floating plates, sustained heat and instant heat-up technology. With temperatures of 230 degrees, you can easily set your look. The tourmaline and ceramic plates even make the process gentler than ever.
Before pressing ADD TO CART, there is more technology to explore. Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm offers four heat settings and a digital display to help monitor your progress. A clever lock function will provide compact storage too.
The complete collection of platinum electricals is available, including hot air brushes, hair dryers and curling irons.
- A professional-quality hair straightener.
- Suitable for all types of hair, including straight and curly.
- There are four heat settings to choose from.
- The 25mm floating plates will provide gentle straightening.
- The tourmaline and ceramic plate surfaces will create healthier-looking hair.
- There are temperatures of up to 230 degrees.
- A digital display will allow you to monitor your progress.
- A 60-minute auto cut-out will give you peace of mind.
- The lock function means compact storage.
- The dual voltage is suitable for worldwide usage.
Is Silver Bullet Platinum Straightener - 25mm For You?
- An attractive streamlined design.
- Made with carefully selected materials.
- Developed by an esteemed brand.
For short and spikey looks, apply styling gel or spray to the hair. Hold the sections up and away from the head while straightening.
For smoothing frizz, begin by applying a thermal protectant product. Section hair into 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair into approximately 2cm thick pieces. The thinner the section, the better the result. Place the straightener at the roots and flip over 180 degrees (upside down). While holding the ends, slowly slide the straightener all the way through the hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl and leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90-degree angle from the scalp and gently move the straightener down to the end. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, use a C-like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. A kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.