Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Straightener 25mm
Benefits & Features
2 Years Warranty
Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Straightener 25mm is a very powerful high-performance professional hair straightener. Just like other powerful hair straighteners, it can reach temperatures of up to 230 degrees Celsius, that's where the similarities end. This is because it has a fast heating system that quickly locks moisture in the hair during the Keratin treatment which makes it look fresh instead of a burnt dried out look.
It has friction-free 25mm titanium floating plates that flow smoothly through the hair at every pass, making it feel like silk (no rough tugs). It has an adjustable temperature of up to 230C that makes it suitable for a wide range of hair types and textures.
From thick unruly hair to fine thin strands, damaged, frizzy, and dried-out hair it works great to tame them all. It is a flat iron for damaged hair as it has a slight recovery effect on damaged hair. This sleek-looking electric straightener is most suitable for use in a salon by a professional hairdresser, or at home.
It also comes with other special accessories Silver Bullet Paddle Brush, Styling Comb, 4 Crocodile.
- Has 25mm Friction-free titanium floating plates
- Temperature is adjustable reaching up to 230C
- The straightener controls are on the inside of the handle and can’t be accidentally changed
- Advanced surround heat for faster curls, flick and waves
- Very suitable for use with permanent and keratin straightening systems
- Comes with a Silver Bullet Paddle Brush, Styling Comb, 4 Crocodile
Is Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Silver Titanium Straightener 25mm For You?
- Friction-free 25mm titanium floating plates make it easy to grab I moved through hair smoothly in every pass without tangles.
- The temperature range reaching up to 230C makes it very suitable for almost all hair types and textures.
- Faster curls, flicks and waves are a very real possibility as a result of its advanced surround heat.
- It is ideal for use with permanent and keratin straightening systems, which reduces the overall time for your keratin treatment
- Wash your hair properly
- Use a nourishing shampoo to make the hair soft and pliable
- Dry your hair
- Grip the hair with the straightening iron and pull slowly in the manner that you prefer
- Don't use the hair straightener on wet hair.