Is the search for the perfect clippers and trimmers wearing you down? Everyone from professionals to amateurs wants the best tools, but the thought of spending hours scrolling through reviews is mind-numbing.
To save time, we recommend beginning with one of the top brands on the market.
BaByliss PRO has been developing haircare electricals for over 50 years. Originally founded in Paris, the brand has become a worldwide sensation because of their dedication to quality and innovation. They have spent decades developing an enormous collection of electricals, but our focus is the famous FX Clippers, FX Trimmers and FX Skeleton Trimmers.
You can check or cross BaByliss PRO off your list after reading the full list of features.
What Are The Best BaByliss PRO Clippers?
There are many different clippers available, but the standouts are Gold FX and Silver FX. You can ask any hairdresser or barber about these models because they will probably be singing the praises too.
Although Gold FX and Silver FX share similarities with other BaByliss PRO clippers, there are plenty of diffences. Let's dive into the full list of facts below.
Gold & Silver FX Clippers
Of all the BaByliss PRO clippers, two never fail to draw attention: BaBylissPRO GoldFX Lithium Clipper Gold and BaBylissPRO SilverFX Lithium Clipper Silver. Both have high torque brushless motors with levels of 6300 rpm. This will tackle all hair textures, including straight, curly and wavy.
We cannot forget to highlight the lithium-ion battery. This will allow you to choose between two hours of cordless haircuts or endless haircuts with the cord. No matter how long you work during the day, the blade will not let you down. There is a DLC titanium blade for the gold version and a carbon stainless steel blade for the silver version. The additional 5-detent taper control will even improve customisation.
The exterior of BaBylissPRO GoldFX Lithium Clipper Gold and BaBylissPRO SilverFX Lithium Clipper Silver is another focal point. The knurled barbell grip will prevent your hands from slipping during services. There is even a hanging hook so you can show off the glossy metallic finish in your salon, barbershop or bathroom.
Remember to pair these clippers with the included eight comb attachments to unleash your full potential.
- Cuts all hair textures with ease.
- A powerful high-torque and brushless engine.
- Enjoy speeds of up to 6300 rpm.
- Choose to use corded and cordless.
- The gold version has a DLC titanium-coated blade.
- The silver version has a carbon stainless steel blade.
- Customise with the 5-detent taper control.
- A lithium-ion battery with 2-hour runtime.
- LED charge indication light.
- Dual voltage allows worldwide use.
- Includes 8 comb attachments.
- A practical hanging hook.
- All-metal housing with a knurled barbell grip.
- A glossy gold or silver finish.
What Are The Best BaByliss PRO Trimmers?
Another consideration is trimmers from BaByliss PRO. There are plenty of options, but we have identified four favourites: Gold FX Trimmers, Silver FX Trimmers, Black FX Skeleton Trimmers and Silver FX Skeleton Trimmers.
There are perks every hair enthusiast needs to hear about, especially anyone who manages salons or barbershops. You will quickly learn why these trimmers are ranked alongside legends like Wahl, Braun and Andis.
Gold & Silver FX Trimmers
If you’re looking for professional-grade trimmers, you cannot go wrong with BaBylissPRO GoldFX Lithium Trimmer Gold and BaBylissPRO SilverFX Lithium Trimmer Silver. Videos on social media show you can perform the most extraordinary designs, outlines and other intricate haircuts without fuss.
You cannot continue your haircutting journey without trying the high torque and brushless motor with 6000 rpm of power. This complements the lithium-ion battery with corded or cordless capabilities. In fact, anyone taking advantage of the cordless option will experience up to three hours of runtime.
The blades of these trimmers are another perk. The adjustable zero-gap T-blades are made from different materials depending on the colour. The silver version is made from stainless steel and the gold version is made from DLC/nickel titanium-coated stainless steel. These will cut many types of hair textures with ease.
You will even enjoy the knurled barbell grip, hanging hook, LED charging lights and comb attachments.
- Perfect for outlining, designing and other fine work.
- A stainless steel and adjustable zero-gap blade.
- A high-torque and brushless engine.
- Experience speeds of up to 6000 rpm.
- Choose to use either corded or cordless.
- A lithium-ion battery with three hours of runtime.
- The gold version has a DLC/nickel titanium-coated stainless steel blade.
- The silver version has a stainless steel blade.
- A handy hanging hook.
- Includes LED charge indicator lights.
- All-metal housing with knurled barbell grip.
- Includes four comb attachments.
- A stunning gold or silver finish.
Black & Silver FX Skeleton Trimmers
Are you dreaming of sophisticated trimmers packed with innovative technology? Our recommendations are BaBylissPRO BlackFX Skeleton Lithium Outliner Trimmer Black and BaBylissPRO SilverFX Skeleton Lithium Outliner Trimmer Silver.
Once again, you can rely on the high torque brushless motor with 7200 rpm of power. Another familiar feature is the lithium-ion battery. When used without the cord, you can cut hair for up to two hours. You will not be surprised to learn the perks do not end there either.
The best results are possible thanks to the zero-gap deep-tooth blades made from graphite. This material maintains strength and stability under the highest levels of stress, including exposure to chemicals and high temperatures. The trimmers even include dual voltage, LED charge indicator lights, knurled barbell grips, hanging hooks and blade adjustment tools.
We cannot think of any reasons not to invest in BaBylissPRO BlackFX Skeleton Lithium Outliner Trimmer Black and BaBylissPRO SilverFX Skeleton Lithium Outliner Trimmer Silver.
- A high-torque and brushless engine.
- Incredible speeds of up to 7200 rpm.
- A lithium-ion battery with 2 hours of runtime.
- A zero gap and 360-degree exposed T-blade.
- Enjoy the graphite deep-tooth blade.
- Use either corded or cordless.
- Dual voltage for worldwide usage.
- There are LED charge indicator lights.
- A knurled barbell grip to increase comfort.
- Gaze at the all-metal black housing.
- A handy hanging hook.
- Includes a blade adjustment tool.
How To Care For Your BaByliss Pro Clippers & Trimmers
- Oil the blades: You should remember to oil your clippers and trimmers to maintain the high level of performance. This will prevent friction, overheating, dullness and deterioration over time.
- Clean the blades: You can also maintain your clippers and trimmers by carefully cleaning the blades after every use. We recommend trying a cleaning brush to remove loose hair from the blades. This simple step will maximise hygiene and minimise the risk of clogging.
- Use a cooling spray: We all know heat is generated by clipper and trimmer blades. For this reason, a cooling spray will prevent the typical wear and tear caused by high temperatures.
- Store properly: Instead of leaving your devices on countertops and tables, make sure you store them safely in cupboards or drawers. This reduces the chance of damage from liquids, chemicals and other electricals.
- Keep away from heat and water: This advice may seem obvious, but we must caution against mixing electricals with heat or water. The combination could destroy the device or even cause injury.
How Much Do BaByliss PRO Clippers & Trimmers Cost?
Truthfully, you can expect to pay more for BaByliss PRO than grocery store brands. This is because BaByliss PRO uses high-quality materials and advanced technology, which boosts the cost of production. However, we think the long list of benefits shows they are worth every cent.
The price range of BaByliss PRO is $372 to $402.
- BaBylissPRO Argan Oil Restorative Mask: You can easily revive hair with this intensive treatment. Every tube is overflowing with nourishing argan oil from the kernels of the argan tree in North Africa. Massage into the hair to hydrate, moisturise, add shine and texturise.
- BaBylissPRO Replacement Blade Trimmer Gold Ultra Thin: This replacement blade is designed for Black FX Skeleton Trimmers and Silver FX Skeleton Trimmers. You can enjoy the adjustable and zero-gapped T-blade for highly detailed work.
- BaBylissPRO GoldFX Hair Trimmer Charging Base: Proudly display your favourite trimmers with this stylish charging base. Do not settle for jumbled cables when this item is available.
- Nano Titanium Combs: These are not ordinary combs. Each one is made from durable carbon fibre and nylon to withstand the rigours of professional services. They are the perfect companions for the clippers and trimmers. Choose from BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Carbon Comb CTAA, BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Carbon Comb CDEA, BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Carbon Comb CTHA and BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Carbon Comb CLCA depending on your desired hairstyle.
Is BaByliss PRO For You?
If you’re seeking clippers and trimmers, BaByliss PRO should be one of the top names on your list.
This experienced brand is committed to choosing the finest materials and technology from around the world. The attention to detail is reflected in the performance of the devices, and your customers will surely appreciate every collection, including Gold & Silver FX Clippers, Gold & Silver FX Trimmers or Black & Silver FX Skeleton Trimmers.
After exploring all the benefits, we think the hype is completely valid.
Check Out More Articles Here:
- Parlux Hair Dryer Reviews - Is Parlux Alyon The Best?
- How to Get Wavy Hair (Without Heat) + Wavy Hairstyle Ideas.
- Taper Fade: How To Tell Your Barber What You Want.
- Concave Bob Hairstyles & Pixie Cuts - Sexy Styles to Try.
- 17 Long Hairstyles You Need to Try.
- 14 Medium Curly Hairstyles You Should Try.
- 16 Short Hairstyles for Older Women.
- 6 Easy Formal Hairstyles + Tips to Prepare.
Table of Comparison
|Model||Motor speed||Blade Type||Cordless Runtime|
|Gold FX & Silver FX Clippers||6300 rpm||
|Gold FX & Silver FX Trimmers||6000 rpm||
|Black FX Skeleton & Silver FX Skeleton Trimmers||7200 rpm||Graphite deep-tooth||2 hours|