Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair 500ml
Benefits & Features
Prevent damage during softening with Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair. This addition to the popular multi-perm and straightening system is designed for damaged and chemically changed hair. Enjoy a processing time of 10 minutes for the mid-lengths and ends or 20 minutes for the roots. This time is reduced by half if using heat or a digital perm. This speed means exposure to chemicals is minimised. Instead of damaged hair, your strands will be full and shiny after use.
Although perms can be intimidating, Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair makes the process easier. Simply neutralise with Goldilocks L2 Liquid Neutralizer for body wave and minimal stretch of the hair. Alternatively, use Goldilocks C2 Cream Neutralizer for straightening. Both products can be combined to create custom structures. Finally, a temperature of 150-170 degrees is appropriate for setting the waves or curls.
Goldilocks prioritises the health of the hair. After all, a perm is useless if curls look dry and lacklustre. The Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair secret is a blend of 20 vegetable oils and 5 highly concentrated proteins. There`s a dose of collagen to protect the hair structure, create volume and add shine to your waves. Another addition is fermented soybean extract for nourishment.
As if the list of benefits wasn't long enough, Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair is also hypoallergenic with a mild scent.
- Prevent hair damage with this perm agent.
- Suitable for damaged and chemically changed hair.
- A processing time of 10 minutes for the mid-lengths and ends.
- A processing time of 20 minutes for the roots.
- The processing time is reduced by half if using heat or a digital perm.
- The fast-acting perm means less exposure to damaging chemicals.
- Infused with nourishing ingredients.
- Hypoallergenic with a mild scent.
Is Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair For You?
- A gentle perming agent.
- Can be used with a roller ball.
- Made by a popular Korean brand.
- For regrowth application, you can combine Goldilocks S1 Damaged Hair with Goldilocks H1 Health Hair.
- The processing time is 10 minutes for the mid-lengths and ends or 20 minutes for the roots. This time is reduced by half if using heat or a digital perm.
- Check for bonds to break every 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Use a temperature between 150-170 degrees to iron and set the hair into waves or curls.
- Neutralise for 5-7 minutes with L2 Liquid Neutralizer for body wave and minimal stretch of the hair. Alternatively, neutralise with C2 Cream Neutralizer for straightening. Both can be combined to create custom hair structures.
- Cleansing is not required after neutralising.
- Blow-dry hair and set back into shape with irons.
- For a very straight result, do not pin the hair. This will prevent indentation.
- Do not cleanse hair for 72 hours.
WARNING: Clarify the hair, but DO NOT CLOSE THE CUTICLE.