Limitless Lightening Powder White Tub 500g
Benefits & Features
Break boundaries with Limitless Lightening Powder Dust Free White in a Tub. This high-performance product is perfect for carrying out all types of lightening techniques, including streaks, foiling and freehand. Limitless Lightening Powder Dust Free White is even safe for all types of hair. We weren`t exaggerating when we promised to break boundaries!
Keep the excitement flowing because there are even more benefits inside the formula. Enjoy lifting capabilities of up to 7+ tone levels without stressing the hair fibre. Simply mix Lightening Powder Dust Free White with Limitless Creme Developers 3.5, 5, 10, 20 or 30 volumes to maximise the possibilities in your salon.
With such powerful effects, you might be surprised to learn about the gentle ingredient list. Limitless Lightening Powder Dust Free White is vegan and cruelty-free, which means you can transform hair without guilt. The formula is also low in ammonia to minimise the risk of compromising the hair. We`re unsurprised by the excellence of the collection because each product is made in the haircare capital of Italy.
- A high-performance lightening powder.
- Scoop included
- Designed for professional use only.
- Suitable for all types of hair.
- Perform all types of lightening techniques, including streaks, foiling and freehand.
- Lifting capabilities of up to 7+ tone levels without stressing the hair fibre.
- Recommended to mix with Limitless Creme Developers 3.5, 5, 10, 20 or 30 volumes.
- A low-ammonia formula to encourage hair health.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Made in Italy.
Is Limitless Lightening Powder Dust Free White For You?
- Expand the possibilities of lightening powder.
- Follow the instructions carefully for the best results.
- Perform a sensitivity test before use.
- Preparation: Add the required amount of Limitless Lightening Powder Dust Free into a non-metallic bowl. Then, add Limitless Creme Developer of your desired level at a ratio of 1:2. Mix well to combine the two products with a non-metallic mixing tool or tint brush.
- Application: Apply on dry hair.
- Developing time: Processing time can differ depending on the porosity of the hair, texture and starting level. However, we recommend the product be left on the hair until the desired lightning result is obtained or for a maximum time period of 45 minutes.
- Removal: Wearing protective gloves, rinse thoroughly until all trace of bleach is gone. Shampoo and rinse again.
To perform a sensitivity test, take a teaspoon of powder and mix it with a teaspoon of water. Mix well to combine until a creamy consistency has formed. Apply a small amount of the mixture to the inside of the elbow. Leave uncovered for 45 minutes, then rinse well with water. If irritation occurs during the test, rinse immediately with water. Leave for 48 hours to monitor any reactions. If irritation or reaction occurs, do not proceed with any on-scalp lightening service. It is strongly advised to perform a strand test on the hair prior to any lightening service.
Avoid contact with eyes. When working with professional hair chemicals, take precautions and wear protective clothing and gloves during the preparation, application and rinsing of the product. Mix strictly according to the manufacturer`s directions of 1:2 ratio with Limitless Creme Developer, and see instructions for more information. Always consult the client to learn prior hair history before application. DO NOT proceed with the application if there are any abrasions, rashes, cuts or irritated areas on the scalp. Do not heat over 40 degrees during processing. Keep product away from heat, sparks and naked flame. Wash hands thoroughly after each use. Harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale Dust. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation. Do not use on eyebrows, eyelashes or facial hair. Do not use on damaged or impoverished hair. Do not use if the scalp is wounded, inflamed or sensitive.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Seal the container tightly after use.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone: Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766, or a doctor). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre, a doctor or for at least 15 minutes.
Spills/leaks: contain. Fire: Use water fog or fine water spray. Emergency workers to wear full protective clothing, including breathing apparatus and protective gloves. Prevent spillages from entering natural waters or the environment. Additional information is listed in the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Talc, Sodium Metasilicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum / Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Oxide, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, C.I. 77007/Ultramarines.