Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment 120ml
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment is the ultimate beauty boost for natural, colour-treated or highlighted hair. You can add nourishment, shine and softness with a few pumps of the product. There's even UV filters to protect from harmful heat damage, which could cause dryness and dullness. However, we're most excited about the colour maintenance properties.
Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment enhances colour with ease. Enjoy lasting depth, radiance and retention with every application. You no longer need to worry about thermal styling or environmental stressors. Instead, keep strands healthy and luxurious for longer.
Designed with naturally derived ingredients, it's no surprise Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment is so effective. Bathe hair in the effects of Kakadu plum, quandong, desert lime, lilly pilly, wattleseed and certified organic argan oil. Each ingredient nourishes intensely and prolongs the lifespan of colour.
Incredibly, Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil is also vegan, cruelty-free, SLS-free, paraben-free, petrochemical-free and biodegradable.
- A beauty boost for the hair.
- Nourish and improve hair quality without fuss.
- Add softness and shine to the hair.
- UV filters protect from heat damage.
- Enjoy radiance and colour retention that lasts.
- No longer worry about the sun, thermal styling or environmental stressors.
- Infused with biodegradable and naturally derived ingredients.
- Revel in Kakadu plum, papaya extract, coconut oil, quandong, desert lime, lilly pilly and wattleseed.
- Free from SLS, parabens and petrochemicals.
- Vegan-friendly, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
- Australian-made and owned.
Is Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment For You?
- Boost hair quality and colour.
- Add nourishment, softness, shine, protection and colour maintenance.
- Made by an ethical hair care brand.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps of Natural Look Colour Art Kakadu Oil Treatment to dry or wet hair as a leave-in treatment. Start from mid-lengths and work to ends. Then, style as desired.