Natural Look Colour Art Shampoo 1L
Benefits & Features
All Hair Types
To protect your hair colour, we recommend Natural Look ColourArt Shampoo. The combination of nettle extract and bamboo leaf extract will prevent fade, maintain vibrancy and extend the life of colour.
Natural Look ColourArt Shampoo has been designed for multiple hair types: natural, highlighted, colour-treated, dry and damaged hair. Not only is colour maintained, but there are detoxifying properties. Every use means gently cleansing away dirt, oil and impurities. You can even expect strength, body, shine and protection from environmental damage, chemical treatments and daily thermal styling.
Each bottle of Natural Look ColourArt Shampoo contains biodegradable and naturally derived ingredients. In particular, AUSTRALIAN BLEND 5 NATIVES offer incredible benefits. The technology features five Australian native ingredients: Kakadu plum, quandong, desert lime, lilly pilly and wattleseed. Bonus coconut oil and papaya extract also nourish the hair intensely.
The benefits don't end there. Natural Look ColourArt Shampoo is vegan, cruelty-free, SLS-free, paraben-free and petrochemical-free.
- A multi-action shampoo for all hair types.
- Designed for natural, highlighted, colour-treated hair, dry and damaged hair.
- Prevent fade, maintain vibrancy and extend the lifespan of colour.
- Cleanse with this detoxifying formula.
- Strength and vitality are returned to the scalp.
- Boost body and shine with ease.
- Protection from environmental damage, chemical treatments and thermal styling.
- Made from biodegradable and naturally derived ingredients.
- Features AUSTRALIAN BLEND 5 NATIVES: quandong, Kakadu plum, desert lime, lilly pilly and wattleseed.
- Nettle extract and bamboo leaf extract enhance colour.
- Coconut oil and papaya extract nourish intensely.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free from SLS, parabens and petrochemicals.
Is Natural Look Colour Art Shampoo For You?
- Transform the hair with this deep-reaching shampoo.
- Encourage healthy, vibrant-looking colour with ease.
- Australian-made and owned.
To wet hair, apply a small amount of Natural Look Colour Art Shampoo. Massage the hair and scalp to create a lather and then rinse away thoroughly. Repeat the process if needed and follow with Natural Look Colour Art Conditioner. Natural Look Colour Art Deep Mask is recommended at least once a week for additional support and protection.