Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 100ml
Benefits & Features
Olaplex is the only product of its kind, with multiple granted patents and over 100 pending worldwide.
Olaplex gives colourists the confidence, the insurance, and the ability to colour or lighten hair at any level without the risk of breakage.
Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector is the 2nd step in the Olaplex Hair service system. Olaplex works on a molecular level to repair broken bonds in the hair caused by chemical, thermal and mechanical damage.
Olaplex is free of silicone, sulphates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.
With a plethora of different uses and applications, Olaplex can be used in colour services as a stand-alone treatment, repairing the hair from within, the result is stronger and healthier hair, plus colour lasts longer with more vibrancy.
- Builds and repairs broken bonds
- Reduces porousity of hair to make colour last longer and prevent fading.
- Increases elasticity and can restore hair to its natural texture and state
- Adds a layer of protection and extra TLC during lightening or chemical processing
**For Professional use.
- After shampooing out lightener or colour, apply No.2 Bond Perfector generously to towel dried hair from roots to ends.
- Comb through thoroughly. Leave on for a minimum of 5-10 minutes
- Rinse, shampoo and condition. For best results, use Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and No.5 Conditioner